[Werewolf] Werewolf: Black Death - Daybreak Day 6 - Crypto-flagellants win!

Should I close the day with the votes that we had at the deadline (10PM), or leave it open for a few

• Be strict, rules are rules, they had their chance. Close it.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Leave it open until midnight (two hours extra)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Leave it open until next morning when you wake up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it open and close it as soon as a majority is reached.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm behind like 15 pages and most of them are either panicky or just outright nonsense with xardob being completely ludicrous. What the hell.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Leprechaun said:
So when we have lynched Melter, he will turn out to be scum.

If we have a vigilante out there (or a good guy with a knife), he should target either Llandy or Xardob as soon as possible. Don't wait for the night if you don't have to, but I'll understand if you do, because that will confirm my theory fully first.

I'm also confused about why you're encouraging a good guy with a knife to target me or Xardob when, logically, if you think Melter is as bad as you claim, if somebody has a knife he should be your first stab-target. Because that will actually confirm your theory completely, followed by everybody lynching Xardob because if there's a wolf left (and I believe there is) it's much more likely to be him.

Nobody has a knife. I was responsible for those things all along. I had one the first day because I started with it, I couldn't pick one up that night, picked one up later, handed that one out to Leprechaun and he gave it to Mahud who stabbed Moss. The location I got the knives from has been locked since time immemorial so no more knives. The tardhouse is ghost.

What am I supposed to do here? Is there even a point to still voting? Is it day, night, twilight, the twilight zone, a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

So, Xardob, you're saying Ej is the converter? And that I, who have never spent a night in the same room as him, have been converted? You might have wanted to check that first.

Just in case anyone needs more reason to ignore everything Xardob is saying.

Also, Lep sat and watched the day end without doing anything.

Orj said:
So, Xardob, you're saying Ej is the converter? And that I, who have never spent a night in the same room as him, have been converted? You might have wanted to check that first.
I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I'm just throwing **** around.

AWdeV said:
Then what was the mad panic about lynching/stabbing//boiling/mashing/stickinghiminastew Melter about?
I mean after that, when Xardob made his role claim. Lep was reading, but stayed quiet. Apparently thought a NoLynch was preferable to killing an obvious threat. That, coupled with Lep's can-never-be-disproved-and-will-probably-never-be-verified role claim, does not have me feeling great about him now.

AWdeV said:
Also, ejnomad would have to have a double role to be any kind of converter, I find that hard to believe.
Eh, that's not so hard to see. The Neighbor archetype can be used to augment another role.

Xardob said:
I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I'm just throwing **** around.
:lol:

I should have known something was up with Lep when my investigation of him failed. I mean, it could have failed because it was only a 50% chance, but Adaham never specify what *exactly* caused it to fail.  :???:

I completely forgot about this for the last few days what with my computer monitor breaking and waiting on a new one to arrive! Is there any point me reading up or am I too late? (On borrowed laptop)

Back
Top Bottom