[Werewolf]Tag Team - Wolves Victory

Users who are viewing this thread

I am absolutely fine with our vote on Hawk. As I know we already stated, who we suspected. I would personally - maybe Adaham thinks different- willing to vote Leprechaun. He's mostly absent, not hunting and in my eyes trying to get an easy lynch on us as we are more into discussion than most other players. He has nothing add to this game, posted mostly about how suspicious Adaham is, therefore I know that he's either a lazy innocent, or a wolf trying to get rid of Adaham.
I know we are innocent and even if the village can agree on our lynch, I'm fine with it! :wink: as this will absolutely bring information afterwards. If you are wise, look how Leprechaun isn't hunting, just jumping on Adaham, attacking, and or suspecting anyone else and Gerry, who went absent. More and more I get the feeling that Leprechaun made Gerry go absent as he's the more experienced player. That's what my gut tells me right now.
Both Hawk/Viera and Leprechaun/Gerry are fine to me.

****ing hell, I come back from my concert, see that it's right before the deadline, read up four pages and the only thing that has happened is Phoney voting Soot. Xardob is right, this is shameful.

If I scratch off Llandy & Melter off my initial list, that leaves me with Hawk (who I've been voting since last century), Twinkle (who I should have been voting since last century) and Lep (who seems to be begging for me to vote him). While I still think Hawk would be a good lynch, it doesn't look like there are two more people out there willing to give it a shot with him. For some reason there's also very little support to even pressure Lep, so that leaves us with the obvious choice:

Vote: Ad...Twinkle  :wink:

Come on guys, we can make this happen

/cheerleader mode

---

Hey Snoopy, whazza?  :iamamoron:

@Adaham:

Eternal, Llandymelter, you, and Lep are enough for Hawk. Lep seems wary of voting Hawk, but he might do it to avoid a no lynch. Maybe Sootlord could do it too.

Here goes the first quote fail.  :lol:

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Four, actually:  Gerry is our packmate and that was part of an elaborate distancing act.
Yes my bad, that has actually slipped my mind.

@Melter
In regards to the EZ targets thing. That is an argument any team facing substantial evidence against it {beeing the easiest target} could make. Why should it be valid in anyone's case? Especially considering how your team went hunting for Gerry and me recently, as we both know I'm not that much of a veteran player. Or I could also put it into your language Melter. Are you saying we should not lynch people we suspect are wolves?

Hawk, you have the choice on which person you want to jump on. Hey guys! Anyone, who would still be willing to vote for Hawk or Lep? :/ just make a short comment! Time's running...

Too little time to explain, but I'm leaning towards them being genuinely confused villagers right now. That being said, as I almost cannot imagine that they'd put all the wolves at the bottom of their list, and all the good guys at the top, that would mean I'd maybe have to rethink my stance on Soot and Eternal, but that's not gonna happen today anymore. So for now I'm sticking with these guys and by tomorrow we'll probably know more.

That being said, I'm off to bed.

---

4 new posts: Above thing was @Hawk. Seems like we do have some momentum on Hawk after all. When is the deadline? 15 minutes?

OK, either I or Snoopy will check in before we close our eyes. To be honest, I'd rather see a Twinkle lynch than a Hawk lynch, but before we no-lynch, I'll check in and change if necessary.

---

another vote...seems like all I had to do to move the Hawk-wagon was to threaten voting somebody else. Alright, back to Hawk it is then

unvote, vote: Vermillion Vieira

I'm not convinced they are wolves, but I will shift my vote if this gets going and we won't have enough votes. Simply because of the game format and of Viera's inactivity.

Ah, ****. I just want to apologise to everyone for ****tiness (especially Hawk: my bad). I don't have the... commitment, I guess, to play these games any more. It's not as if I was even busy.  :sad:

[me=Vieira]waves goodbye, fondly.[/me]

Back
Top Bottom