[Werewolf]Tag Team - Wolves Victory

Users who are viewing this thread

@Twinkle
So twisting the truth is tolerable?
I believe you have already asked me this question, and I replied with an example stating how it is indeed tolerable in certain scenarios.

@Metler
You said they "both will and already did" help us make predictions - what predictions were those?
You honestly don't need to ask that with the point of the game being hunting wolves. I also used to word help for a reason.

All the "statistics" talk that has gone on is in reference to Cath's meta arguments against me. What do you think of those?
i considered them to be a very effective way of dismissing Cath's argument.

Yes, please address it because the rest of the quotes are asking you to defend your suspicions
They are asking me to defend your sadly inaccurate interpretation of my suspicions, but since you already rephrased one of them:
You think that, because their PLAYSTYLES are different, they are suspicious? Do you think wolves are going to have more miscommunications, even though everyone has private threads to discuss things?
I have previously stated that I believe that the inconsistencies are a result of tensions from being the wolf role. As for your second question, I would rather say that the communication of the wolf team on a private basis differs. The wolf team is not building a case based on reasonable suspicion of someone being a wolf, rather on who is the most favorable victim. This is showing because it is harder for the wolf team to build arguments based on something they are not convinced/know is not true, which is especially notable in newer players I believe.

Now to the LoS:

1. Twinkomad: I would copy and paste my post from before, but time is pressing. This team is in my eyes the most likely wolf.

2. XMelter: Team of plethora words, yet few points. The problem with your playstyle is that you guys provide a lot of useless information in a game about finding useful information. You also frequently twist arguments provided by other players in what I assume is an attempt to drag them into an unfavorable position so you can extort information. However, regardless of how successful your playstyle is in hunting wolves, it is beneficiary solely to a single team. Having said that, I will lean towards voting you today if nothing better arises because I consider your style to be counterproductive to what the other innocents are trying to achieve regardless of whether you are wolf or not. Llandy's inconclusive LoS also supports the spam wolf theory since it opens up possible gateways regardless of which team gets squashed by the spam pyramid. You have also made a few rather de ja vu inducing comments towards me, am I right to assume those were also some form of a bait?

-Posting this prematurely to give you time to respond as time is running out. I will be around till the deadline to elaborate and respond.

Overlord- said:
@Twinkle
So twisting the truth is tolerable?
I believe you have already asked me this question, and I replied with an example stating how it is indeed tolerable in certain scenarios.

2. XMelter: .....You also frequently twist arguments provided by other players in what I assume is an attempt to drag them into an unfavorable position so you can extort information.

Interesting. You say Melter (and I) "twist arguments" in an attempt to drag players into unfavourable positions so we can "extort information."

This doesn't sound like something a wolf does. I think a wolf drags somebody into an unfavourable position so that they can lynch them, and doesn't much care for information.

It sounds like you have more knowledge of team Llandymelter's alignment/role than an innocent ought to!

Overlord- said:
You honestly don't need to ask that with the point of the game being hunting wolves. I also used to word help for a reason.

I do need to ask that because you seemed to imply something with it, but never said what that was - I wanted a clarification. You said: "This whole stats thing seemed really out of place and was quite irrelevant, but what is important about it is that it outlines the only two teams that attempted what could be seen as trying to irrationalize what otherwise seems as a very legitimate way of making predictions in this game." Unless I am misunderstanding something, you are implying that stats are a legitimate to use and that Hawk and Llandy are suspicious for "try to diminish their value," if that was the case. Now you are saying:

i considered them to be a very effective way of dismissing Cath's argument.

But Cath was the one using stats. If you find stats to be legitimate in making predictions, then wouldn't you be more likely to agree with him unless you did your own research to suggest otherwise? And if you were dismissing his argument, why not come out and specifically state as much to show suspicion of him? If you were dismissing his argument, then I assume your intent was to either defend those Cath was accusing (i..e. me) or to cast suspicion on him for using poor reasoning, but neither of those things happened. Why dismiss his argument without straight up saying "I think Cath's reasoning is bad" or doing anything with it?

I have previously stated that I believe that the inconsistencies are a result of tensions from being the wolf role.

Twinkie is new to this forum, but he has played WW-based games many times in the past - why would "tension" be a problem for him and Ej?

The wolf team is not building a case based on reasonable suspicion of someone being a wolf, rather on who is the most favorable victim. This is showing because it is harder for the wolf team to build arguments based on something they are not convinced/know is not true, which is especially notable in newer players I believe.

You just gave yourself away. The "most favorable victims" are both TwinkiEj and Llandymelter, your suspects, and have been since the beginning of the day.  :lol: And it is VERY easy for a wolf to make up bull**** an argument PRECISELY because they know what is not true.

Overlord- said:
2. XMelter: Team of plethora words, yet few points.

This is coming from a player who has only rehashed suspicions from others and has given no new input.  :lol:

Having said that, I will lean towards voting you today if nothing better arises because I consider your style to be counterproductive to what the other innocents are trying to achieve regardless of whether you are wolf or not.

You say we provide a lot of "useless' information, but you have only had, what, four posts yourself? You give us NO information, which I find even more counterproductive, unless you are a wolf (to which that would be to your advantage, as is suspecting the top two "EZ" targets).

Llandy's inconclusive LoS also supports the spam wolf theory since it opens up possible gateways regardless of which team gets squashed by the spam pyramid. You have also made a few rather de ja vu inducing comments towards me, am I right to assume those were also some form of a bait?

What about my LoS? Useless spam?

And my comments were not bait, but your answers to some of my questions were highly ambiguous and I wanted you to clarify them.

Heh, re-read what he said.

I consider your style to be counterproductive to what the other innocents are trying to achieve regardless of whether you are wolf or not.

Other innocents. Innocents other than us. He knows we're innocent.

[me=Pharaoh X Llandy]cries wolf[/me]

Continued:
2. XMelter: The main reason for XMelter being only second on my list, is because currently I believe it is more likely that XMelter being wolf excludes Twinkomad being wolf and vice verse. Even though Llandy's LoS reaction at the newbish plays from Gerry whilst seemingly letting Twinkle slip from a similar case could indicate otherwise.

The one thing team XMelter has accomplished was the prod at Gerry leading to:

3. Leperry: Gerry's latest actions were very interesting. I would not attribute Gerry's posts to newbiness yet and this opens up three possibilities:
Gerry reacted like that as a result of being targeted by Xmelter wolf team
Gerry reacted like that as a result of being the wolf under pressure of innocent XMelter
Gerry's reaction was a malicious side effect of XMelter play, and he's infact innocent

Especially if team XMelter turns out innocent, this case calls for further investigation. Similarly, obtaining the identity of any of my LoS teams will indicate the possibility of under-the-radar wolf in one of the less active teams.

Overlord knows we're innocent and is now trying to implicate Leprechaun for a Day 2 lynch.

Overlord- said:
3. Leperry: Gerry's latest actions were very interesting. I would not attribute Gerry's posts to newbiness yet and this opens up three possibilities:
Gerry reacted like that as a result of being targeted by Xmelter wolf team
Gerry reacted like that as a result of being the wolf under pressure of innocent XMelter
Gerry's reaction was a malicious side effect of XMelter play, and he's infact innocent

Four, actually:  Gerry is our packmate and that was part of an elaborate distancing act.

But you know that ain't true.

~Llandy, who is an accurate counter

Setting himself up to be in a good position to lynch one of the "lurker" teams because he knows he can gain support behind it tomorrow since Adaham, Eternal, and Hawk would probably be up for a lynch of one of them.

Well then it's not exactly Adaham. The last post he made looked pretty damn final to me, as well as his comments in the main thread, which have some weight if we were to judge the content of the past several pages.

I have no love for Adaham's playstyle in this game but as I've said I find spam as abhorrent, and it's hard to judge the content of the past several pages from you people as anything but, with few exceptions.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
2. XMelter: .....You also frequently twist arguments provided by other players in what I assume is an attempt to drag them into an unfavorable position so you can extort information.

Interesting. You say Melter (and I) "twist arguments" in an attempt to drag players into unfavourable positions so we can "extort information."

This doesn't sound like something a wolf does. I think a wolf drags somebody into an unfavourable position so that they can lynch them, and doesn't much care for information.
Sorry if I wasn't being clear, but I used the word assume to indicate what I suspect you to be doing in case you are innocent, since the malicious aspect of putting someone in an unfavorable position is quite clear.

Phonemelter said:
This is coming from a player who has only rehashed suspicions from others and has given no new input.
This is a very good example of the establishing foothold thing I mentioned before with Llandy. The claim that my suspicions are "unoriginal" was one of the things I assumed to be a bait from your side, as the statement was created by you and is in fact insubstantial because it refers to my post in which I made a point no one before me did.

You say we provide a lot of "useless' information, but you have only had, what, four posts yourself? You give us NO information, which I find even more counterproductive, unless you are a wolf (to which that would be to your advantage, as is suspecting the top two "EZ" targets).
Here you either misunderstood my point, or purposefully misinterpreted it again. Adding little to the discussion differs from what you are doing in that while one is not actively helping, the other is actively malicious.
Sorry if I'm losing coherence, I'm getting a bit sleep deprived.

Back
Top Bottom