[Werewolf]Tag Team - Wolves Victory

Users who are viewing this thread

Magorian Aximand said:
It's the tunnelvision that led you to ignore the evidence that Twinknomad was a wolf, and evaluate Adasnoops play with some confirmation bias. :razz:
I didn't ignore it, I just didn't find it at all convincing compared to Adaham's play - no tunnelvision :razz:

The day started quietly, with everyone still recovering from the loss of their most vocal pair. The peace didn't last long, though, as Adaham lost his patience and voted Leprechaun, who quickly retaliated. The two of them spent kept fighting for the entire day, not even stopping to heed Magorian's warnings that the real wolves were being ignored.

The wolves chose to only observe the situation, voicing their thoughts only to keep the pretense of bickering among themselves, while wondering if they should even have bothered to kill anyone during the night. Growing tired of the situation, Sootshade voted Leprechaun, hoping to end things at once. Ejnomad disagreed with this, and convinced his packmate to lynch Adaham instead. And thus ended the shortest LoL situation in the history of Taleworlds, leaving no time for even Melter's phone to manifest itself.

Adaham/Snoopy have been lynched. They were the Werewolf Siblings team.

Eternal/Magorian have been killed by the wolves. They were the (No)Master Debater team.

Leprechaun/Gerry have been killed by the wolves. They were the Newbie Sellout team.

The wolves have won. Congratulations.

Ejnomad/Twinkle were the Siamese Catch up team.

Sootshade/Overlord were the Survivor team.

ejnomad said:
You did well Twinkle. Thanks for being my tag team member.
No, thank you, Ej! Proud to have worked along side you. ^_^

SootShade said:
Admittedly, I also stopped giving a **** at some point and, as you rightly called, reading your (and everyone else's) posts. :lol: You probably did better later on, but I think what I said to start my case was very much valid. And that is compared to what I thought was a very good last game from you. :razz:
Well thanks! Hope I made you proud this time around.  :mrgreen:

GERRY said:
Soo is this game over or?
I wanted you to answer my questions. :sad:

~Twinkle, who would like to thank Xardob for hosting

Here: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/hDxVBA6y5nEF

Safe yourself some disappointment and don't click.  :facepalm:

Did I miss where Phoney's and Llandy's thread has been posted? Or hasn't it been posted yet?

Llandy and I have decided that you guys do not deserve to read our thread, but I hear it might be released in 20 years or so, just in time to be included in the appendix of Eternal's revised edition of Melter Throughout The Ages; A Historical Analysis.

Well, this game escalated quickly. That being said, I almost feel bad for winning since I'm such a terrible player. I'd like to give my thanks to Xardob for hosting, and also apologize to my fellow wolves for my play.

Back
Top Bottom