SP Native [WB](WIP) Warband Improved

Users who are viewing this thread

Njunja said:
I'm going away tomorrow for a few days, guys. I won't have internet access so I won't be able to reply to your posts.

I've packed 38 items and uploaded, I believe this is it for now. I can add more on your request or if something interesting comes to my mind.

Link

Some pics:

mb10r.jpg

mb11m.jpg

I love this camel:  :grin:

mb6i.jpg

Looking forward seeing how goes the progress on "Warband Improved". See you  next week.

Live long and prosper.  :smile:

vulcanfoamhand.jpg

Thanks again Njunja. You and Counterpoint have been amazing :grin:. I hope you have a good trip.

Your horses, armor, and shields look awesome on the Sarranids. When I'm done working on the faction I'll put some screenies in the first or second post... I guess I could go ahead and thank you and Counterpoint in the credits :razz:

Argh Link doesn't work! Dammit! :grin:

Anyway, I uploaded some hoods with facemasks....

Credit to -IYI-O-R-T-for the face scarf from his OSP Steampunk kit and Njunja for kindly uvmapping it for me, as well as creating normalmaps...

The link doesn't work...  :sad: trying to upload to rapidshare but I'm having some probs with it too... I'll post a working link soon as I get it going. Sorry.  :smile:

CounterPoint391 said:
Argh Link doesn't work! Dammit! :grin:

Anyway, I uploaded some hoods with facemasks....

Credit to -IYI-O-R-T-for the face scarf from his OSP Steampunk kit and Njunja for kindly uvmapping it for me, as well as creating normalmaps...

Where did you upload them?...

Njunja said:
Here, this one should work... Mega upload for the win it is.  :grin:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/246512/Njunja-38-items-rar.html

Thanks Njunja :grin:

Hey guys, I'm back.  :smile:

I have to report some minor "errors" among the items... didn't notice them until I played the game.

For example... I named one horse "Sarranid Heavy Horse" and when I entered the shop there was a "Heavy Sarranid Heavy Horse" - sounds so stupid.  :razz: I changed this to Sarranid Charger.

Another "error"... two horses had opposite mesh names.  :???:

I also changed some horse names for easier browsing when assigning them to troops.

I updated the old link with the pack and here's the link with just item_kinds and resource file for you guys who have already downloaded the pack, so you can fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Njunja items

Fix

Njunja said:
Hey guys, I'm back.  :smile:

I have to report some minor "errors" among the items... didn't notice them until I played the game.

For example... I named one horse "Sarranid Heavy Horse" and when I entered the shop there was a "Heavy Sarranid Heavy Horse" - sounds so stupid.  :razz: I changed this to Sarranid Charger.

Another "error"... two horses had opposite mesh names.  :???:

I also changed some horse names for easier browsing when assigning them to troops.

I updated the old link with the pack and here's the link with just item_kinds and resource file for you guys who have already downloaded the pack, so you can fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Njunja items

Fix

Welcome back Njunja :smile:.

As far as the item_kinds go, I have been adding your items using the module_items.py instead of editing the item_kinds file. I'm doing the same with the module_troops as well. I prefer using the editors to mod those files, but it's so much easier to sort the items/troops with python and I also don't have to worry about backing up those files to overwrite the ones that get created when I build the module.

CounterPoint391 said:
How about a new sword model? WIP.....

screenshot75201034512pm.png

Nice sword CounterPoint, I especially like the hilt on that one. I appreciate the work both of you guys have put into this.

A quick update...

Things are going slow on the troop trees. While working on the ones for the Sarranids I decided to do some more variants of some of their armors in different colors. My methods are somewhat slow, so luckily I ran across the newest release of this mod...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111898.0.html

...so I'm working on adding most of those items to Warband Improved.

By the way, you two wouldn't happen to have any templates for the vanilla armors that you mind sharing would you? It would make my texture work go by a lot faster.

CounterPoint391 said:
I have a few photshop templates, if that's what you mean....

That's exactly what I mean :grin:... unfortunately, my computer just died and I took it to the shop today. The hard-drive is fine (thank god!), but it will be a couple days before I can get back to work on the mod :sad:. Luckily my wife let me borrow the computer for a sec - at least when she isn't playing WOW :razz:.

I'm hoping to find something out tomorrow.

JethroKirby said:
CounterPoint391 said:
I have a few photshop templates, if that's what you mean....

That's exactly what I mean :grin:... unfortunately, my computer just died and I took it to the shop today. The hard-drive is fine (thank god!), but it will be a couple days before I can get back to work on the mod :sad:. Luckily my wife let me borrow the computer for a sec - at least when she isn't playing WOW :razz:.

I'm hoping to find something out tomorrow.

I don't have any templates... I haven't been working with items other than those I already posted.
Your wife plays WOW...  :eek:  :wink: my girlfriend plays M&B.  :grin:

Sorry about your computer, hope it gets well.  :sad:

CounterPoint391 said:
Finished my sword....

Download

lightsaber1.jpg

Oh, wrong pic, sorry....

mb61a.jpg

I already downloaded it at the repository.  :razz:

It's back out of the shop! Woot! I'm off to spend some quality time with her in some M&B multi-player and then I'm off to do some modding.

P.S. Sexy sword :grin:

Back
Top Bottom