B Antiquity [WB] The Aztecs (Warband 1.143) (Suspended)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajolin I dont know if I would be able to have so much done so early,besides my possible job offer I also has to finish the final project of my studies this month

I will try to do something if I can

havent touched the aztec cottoms armors for a wile but I can send you the objs atleast finished enough to try
maybe the jaguar suit too even if the texture is not finished either

so just because I havent update for a long time dont announce the mod as dead yet

EDIT:can we upload files on that new forum board? I can upload the models there for you to grab if I can

Angry Newbie said:
I dont suppose you guys need any help?

Im willing to help out in any way, just shoot me a pm if your interested.

Well, RJMC could use some help modelling clearly. also, i need a scene editor, and a map editor. and a coder. if you can do any of those i would be very grateful.

right now I am modelling spanish armors and weapon,and some native too

you can do things like buildings which are simpler,or maybe household items like pottery,or maybe plant if you like

you can ask us for reference if you want,I suggest modelling buildings or other structural props and whit a basic texture just for testing

I'm fiddling around with Wings3D. i already made a decent looking Maca. i'll make this official.
-------
  |  |
  |_|

Official Seal

here are pics of the latest thing I made

a spanish longsword
spanishlongsword.jpg

a spanish pike,compared to the default one in mount and blade
spanishpike.jpg

and some helmets
spanishhelmets1.jpg

spanishhelmets2.jpg

as I say before I would be very busy whit the job offer and I dont know if I would be able to dedicate much time to the mod,but dont claim the mod as dead yet cuz of it,next I will make some other weapons and a metal armor if I can,I am doing this on the fly whitout scanning a drawing first so is possible that the models may not end up nice at first,though the spanish equipment is more simple than the aztec one

i have an Aztec Wall design, a Tower design, and a Gate design down. i'll move onto slightly more complex things, like Houses. from stone houses i'll move to village huts, and from there to temples and stuff. i might add a Ball Court, also

For the hut, make a cylinder, make it the color of like straw, put a cone on it, make that slightly darker, add a hole to the top and an entrance, add smoke to the top. BAM, Aztec hut.

some more images
short swords and a swords that was the predecesor of the rapier,which the handle is like made of ring like patterns but since I cant add that much detail whitout ending as 10000 polygons I made it as simple as I could
spanishswords.jpg

and the leather heart shaped shield called adarga,of arabic origin
adarga.jpg

I noticed that the helmets have lower polygons than some helmets of the basic game,also dont know if I should add straps to them

matmohair1 said:
:smile:  Mesoamerican weaponry

rtyuf.png

this is a interesting image that I havent see,though most of the weapons I do have seem in other references
also noticed the curved axe that have feathers on the upper end,after researching a bit it looks like they did have feathers,so maybe I should add them to the weapons,still waiting for count of flanders to appear to show the texturized weapons

is there a translation of the image?

also those last weapons at the bottom (24,25,26) are like some blades of obsidian that probably where usedin ritual stuff and not in battle,however if ajolin wants to add them they can be some kind of knuckle weapons lol

also I dont think jinetes would have it that easy against natives

also here is a quick model of a purepechan armor,what I like to call the combat poncho
the thing that worries me is that maybe it will bend awkwardly due to its form,since it have the part around the arms as you can see in the first pic,if its cause trouble them I just short it to shoulder lenght instead of covering the arm
also the headress was bigger too,you can see why I am worried that people might not use them due to be obstructive to the view
combatponcho2.jpg

combatponcho1.jpg

purepechaheadress.jpg

EDIT: also I tried to export the jaguar suit to the open brf thing but the animations dont show in it,does that means there is a extra step to implemente armors,you must rig them, or is a matter of format? I imported it as a obj

Sorry I haven't responded in some time, was occupied with my training to join the belgian special forces and also preparing for my trip to portugal, so spare time is heartbreakingly scarce :sad: I might not have enough time for such a big project for the moment and don't want to hold you guys up by not being able to contribute for the time being  :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom