B Antiquity [WB] The Aztecs (Warband 1.143) (Suspended)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little update,didnt have internet conection cuz I was moving so also not much time to work

but made some advances on the jaguar suit
jaguartextured2.jpg

jaguartextured3.jpg

I dont know if I get the feathered texture right,but I do used a texture of a ancient amazonian featherwork mantel and thats how it look

also dont know if the jaguar suit where feathered cuz there was also dyed clothing but I guess thats less important

the tzitzimitle suit was made of cottom,dyed if colored

also will try to start modelling atleast one armor of each faction as I mentioned before,maybe not mixtec and zapotec cuz havent find a good reference,maybe will try to make a cottom armor texture too but not texturing the cottom vests yet

Ahem! im back, probably. i have LOTS of stuff to deal with. this mod isnt dead, no, not until i post it in big black letters on the main post in the year WHENIMDEAD. you guys can clearly handle yourselves quite well when im gone. and by Guys i mean RJMC whos doing most of the work :grin: make sure that if ANY of you want to help make this mod that you let me or RJMC know. i have a new computer because my old one crashed down and i dont have any of its memory :sad: so ill have to do all the tweaking and troop editing and map making all over again. Ciao! ~Ajolin

For every good mod I've seen, the maker usually has his old computer lose the Mod data for some reason. Like some strange, magical curse.

sorry if I havent update this last days,I have things that will ocuppy my time so I wont be avaible for maybe like a week again

hope to dont have more inconvienences after that but I cant tell

Back from vacation, I'll be able to do some stuff, taking it easy though, have plenty of other things to do, but in the evenings I might have some spare time to texture, if you have some armours to do, feel free to send them over :smile:

I am afraid I will have to say that I wont be ble to dedicate much time to the mod since I got a posible job that will require my 3d modelling dedication

however I think I may dedicate the weekends for it a bit,also will try to reuse or do whatever to save time and work

so flanders I might send you some armors and some weapons

also I looked at the texture files of mount and blade and noted that some objects like weapons shares the same texture,so you would have to dsiplace the uws at the same time,its easy just select various objects and displace the uws of all those,that way is less textures used and you can put varios uws over one texture,like the wood handle of each weapon over the same wood textures so its lets work for all

so I hope I could still contribute to the mod but this new possible job will take most of my dedication and I need it cuz technically I dont have any income so its very important

RJMC said:
I am afraid I will have to say that I wont be ble to dedicate much time to the mod since I got a posible job that will require my 3d modelling dedication
however I think I may dedicate the weekends for it a bit,also will try to reuse or do whatever to save time and work
so flanders I might send you some armors and some weapons
also I looked at the texture files of mount and blade and noted that some objects like weapons shares the same texture,so you would have to dsiplace the uws at the same time,its easy just select various objects and displace the uws of all those,that way is less textures used and you can put varios uws over one texture,like the wood handle of each weapon over the same wood textures so its lets work for all
so I hope I could still contribute to the mod but this new possible job will take most of my dedication and I need it cuz technically I dont have any income so its very important
HAHAHA, WELCOME IN THE FULL TIME WORKING LIFE !! :mrgreen:
......and wait till you get married and have kids :twisted: :twisted:
MY full and sincere congratulations for your work, seriously....and thx so much for the work done so far....I know what it took you, my friend :wink:
Just dont stop the progresses, pls....you guys are so close to a nice release :cool:
Best compliments to you all, "Aztec" Team and helpers.....do not leave Ajolin alone, please.... :wink:
Ciao
Gabby

I hope this mod turns out well - I absolutely love Mesoamerican history. Have you got any ideas about sacrificing prisoners? That could make for a really interesting game mechanic.

well nice to see some people still visit the thread

I cant post anything new right now,dont know when I will since this job oportunity is taking all my time

but I think may dedicate weekends to keep modelling so dont count the mod as dead just because I havent update for some long time

Alright. heres the plan. i do some tweakin'. RJMC and Sierra, you guys get your stuff into .BRFs for me and i can integrate into the game. all you other lazy bums out there, keep supporting :grin: its much appreciated. also, i'd like a coder. a really good coder. one that can help me get these dang bullets and guns to WORKKKK.

HEY! You guys.......why do you completely ignore old good Gabby?
I posted to Ajolin and team up above?? :twisted:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,166485.msg4490837.html#msg4490837
:twisted: :twisted:
Baaah..... :roll:

Keep going, mates.....you were doing great!

SUGGESTION:
Release an unfinished Alpha version (even if NOT nice and/or very well playable) and ask for YOUR OWN "Aztec" Mod Forum to Janus  (you meet the minimum requirements, then) and you will get MORE VISIBILITY and HELP (see my mate Poomtang with the Mod about American Civil War "A house divided" ???)

Listen to your italian friend :wink:

Gabby
PS what problem you have with guns??? :eek:

Good luck with this! I've always been fascinated by the Aztecs.
I'd offer to help but my own mod is keeping me busy.

Just one thing, I know you have locked voting but you'll have trouble putting this on WFAS, because there is a lot of storyline coding you would have to remove.

Ummm, I just saw my name in the credits for the first time... :oops: So Maybe I should start to actually do some research, now that I am in your team... I have a book of Aztecs back home, but I wont be getting there until next week. So please tell me, what sort of things you need, so that I know what to look for. I will then start looking into it once I get my hands on that book.

Alright. Alright. Listen up everybody. I SAID LISTE- good, i have your attention.

If that big red text didnt get your attention, i dont know what will.. oh i know!

THIS

Now that im SURE i have your attention....

IM BACK. i'll get TweakMB out along with Map Editor and the Module System, and get working. in regards to gabby, i cant script them properly, meaning i cant get them to spawn up in stores for purchase. also, RJMC. could you switch your focus from Macas and Aztec Stuff to more Spanish stuff, like Morions, Pavise Crossbows and Shields, and that stuff? i want at least some outfitting for both Aztec and Spanish before i release this Mod. i set my deadline to the end of September. IF i dont have enough stuff by then.....

I'll announce this mod dead.

ajolin said:
Alright. Alright. Listen up everybody. I SAID LISTE- good, i have your attention.

If that big red text didnt get your attention, i dont know what will.. oh i know!

THIS

Now that im SURE i have your attention....

IM BACK. i'll get TweakMB out along with Map Editor and the Module System, and get working. in regards to gabby, i cant script them properly, meaning i cant get them to spawn up in stores for purchase. also, RJMC. could you switch your focus from Macas and Aztec Stuff to more Spanish stuff, like Morions, Pavise Crossbows and Shields, and that stuff? i want at least some outfitting for both Aztec and Spanish before i release this Mod. i set my deadline to the end of September. IF i dont have enough stuff by then.....

I'll announce this mod dead.
YESSSSS....keep up the good work!!!!!
gABBY :wink:

Well lets hope you have it, then. I am very anxious to play this one and want you to know, that you have my full support!

Btw. Ajolin, as I read your post, my eyes somehow wandered to the end of the message and as it said "I`ll announce this mod dead", my heart missed a beat or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom