SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imiron said:
I would like to be able to execute prisoners, soldiers and lords. And when I take a town/castle you should also get the noble ladies as your prisoners. And I would like to be able to destroy castles.

I shall put Dreadfort, Casterly Rock and The Twins to the torch and all Lannister, Freys and Boltons to the sword.

and i will be there to help you

Or you guys could read the books before you start hating all of the characters for no reason. This isn't really the place to discuss the events of the series and how mad they made you. There's a thread in off-topic for that.

Count of Flanders said:
Tyrells or tullys? deciding to which house my next piece of armour will go to..
Or perhaps even baratheon hmmm

The Tully's are almost done - well, compared to the Tyrell and Baratheon troops atleast. It would be a great asset to the mod if you continued to focus any artistic endeavors on them. I don't mean to dictate, but I just think you're really in the zone when it comes to these guys. If you just want to focus your efforts on the top tier units, I have the listings below. I had also drafted some lore for them when I was still on the team that might help give us an idea of who they are:

Melee:
Trident Assaulter - basically a two handed warrior as I understand it.
Trident Assaulter (Maidenpool): Amidst the armies of the Riverlands the largest and most impressive soldiers will charge into battle wielding a great weapon. Called Trident Assaulters, they are in high demand for their for their ability to tear into enemy lines using the reach of their weapons. Trained to lay into approaching knights or infantry and break their stride, these stalwarts have turned the tide of many a battle.

Ranged:
Riverlands Household Guard - I think they are armored crossbowmen, with an allotted sword and shield.
Household Guard (All Towns): Dedicated to the protection of their liege, these men are professional soldiers skilled in the use of blade and crossbow. With the promise of good pay and shelter for them and their families they are well motivated to secure the home of their lord from both intruders and invaders alike. In times of war they can be counted upon to hold the line where conscripts or mercenaries would break in rout.
Riverlands Ranger - These guys hail from Seaguard. Beyond that, the name speaks for itself.
Ranger (Seaguard): Before the War of Conquest the Riverlands were ruled by the Ironborn King Harren Hoare, better known as Harren the Black. He was a vain, bloody tyrant who was hated by those he ruled, though none could stand against him before Aegon came. However, a fierce resistance managed to survive in the face of his cruelties and made successive strikes against his reign. The greatest of these fighters were known as Rangers, skilled bowmen who would ambush and raid Harren’s holdings before he could respond with sufficient force. They were the first to ally with the Targaryens and the leader of these men, Ser Mallister, was made a lord by Aegon the Conqueror. He and his family were tasked with defending Seaguard against all other Ironborn invasions – a duty that has gone unbroken since.

P.S. I realize it does not help that the first 3 people to respond gave three different answers :wink:

Hi there. I have been working faithfully with The Last Days mod for years (since 2006) and, being a huge SoIaF fan (as well as the show), am very interested in helping this mod with models. I have done many of the models currently in TLD, mostly weaponry (swords, axes, bows, etc.) as well as shields, helmets and scene props. I am not that good at making new armors, but I have done modifications to existing armors. I am not that great of a texturer, unless it's very simple (scene props I can usually texture, and things like wood or leather shields; for weapons I usually use photos). if interested, let me know. if you need references, I can show screens of TLD models I have done.

Ser Jaime Lannister said:
Well any new models would be epic really :smile: I'm just curious for Tyrells, Ser Loras has some great armour.

Queen Pinky made some nice Tyrell retextures for Hurleur's mod, including an armour for Loras. I don't know if they are still around but they shuold since Hurleur's mod merged with this one ages ago. In fact QP made a lot of stuff for lords of different factions, I would like to know if it willl be used.

Ithilien5 said:
Sounds great! Hope the team accepts you :grin: And Owen, is that the only remaining troops of the Tullys?

The only remaining top tier troops, yes. They should have just about most of the bottom tier armors done too if my recollection serves. Here are some examples below:

51ec2a088a3b.jpg
9ac1c545cd01.png

---
octoburn said:
Hi there. I have been working faithfully with The Last Days mod for years (since 2006) and, being a huge SoIaF fan (as well as the show), am very interested in helping this mod with models. I have done many of the models currently in TLD, mostly weaponry (swords, axes, bows, etc.) as well as shields, helmets and scene props. I am not that good at making new armors, but I have done modifications to existing armors. I am not that great of a texturer, unless it's very simple (scene props I can usually texture, and things like wood or leather shields; for weapons I usually use photos). if interested, let me know. if you need references, I can show screens of TLD models I have done.

That is great, if you could contact Hunterwolf (who I believe is in charge at the moment) you should get word back in a day or two I believe.

Great to hear a skilled modeler will join the team, looking forward to cooperating with you. As for my question earlier, I guess I'l continue with the riverlands ranger, becoming a tad bored with tully but I'll have to power trough.

and... done.

mallll.png

Owen Wulfson said:
That is great, if you could contact Hunterwolf (who I believe is in charge at the moment) you should get word back in a day or two I believe.

Done and done :smile: He got back with me already. Sent some of my work from TLD as examples of my work. Crossing my fingers...

great tully work, i cant remember if this has been discussed but are faces and heads getting reworked like in the grim age mod?

can you give some information about how much of the mod is completed or under progress I mean can you write something near the completed things to show us It is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom