SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done with my man-at-arms armours, must be getting kinda boring to see the same kind of armour pass numerous times :smile:
karstarkkrkkr.png

Shimmler said:
SteelyDanzig said:
Silly question, I know, but where is the actual download link?
This question will seem even more silly once you'll read the describtion of this subforum.  :wink:
I can do without the sarcasm, thanks. I read posts of other people talking about playing it so I thought I'd ask. Maybe the link didn't work anymore or something. "Mods Under Construction" doesn't necessarily (to me, anyway) mean that it's completely unavailable to the general public.

SteelyDanzig said:
Shimmler said:
SteelyDanzig said:
Silly question, I know, but where is the actual download link?
This question will seem even more silly once you'll read the describtion of this subforum.  :wink:
I can do without the sarcasm, thanks. I read posts of other people talking about playing it so I thought I'd ask. Maybe the link didn't work anymore or something. "Mods Under Construction" doesn't necessarily (to me, anyway) mean that it's completely unavailable to the general public.

1. The most important post that you should read when it comes to this mod is the very first post in this very thread. The first line of the first post clearly hints that the mod is not released in any way.
2. Noone ever played our mod as it has never been released. Yet.
3. You're only right about that part when it means to you. All mods with released playable builds are located in Caravansarai - RELEASED mods subforum.

Hey Count will the Celwyn's get a crest? I really wanna play as the bastard son of Lord Celwyn,the only hope of saving the House Celwyn line.

i voted for one week because well for me 1 week is fast, when robert baratheon go to winterfell he took a month to get winterfell so but 1 week is good for me

My apologies if I'm just blind, but I really can't find anything about Barristan Selmy. He'll be with Dany or a hero/companion?

And how will you handle the Kingsguard? They'll always be in the different Kings' armies as companion's fixed to those lords/kings?

AndreSo said:
My apologies if I'm just blind, but I really can't find anything about Barristan Selmy. He'll be with Dany or a hero/companion?

And how will you handle the Kingsguard? They'll always be in the different King's armies as companion's fixed to those lords/kings?
he is right about barristan i can`t find him to

AndreSo said:

And how will you handle the Kingsguard? They'll always be in the different King's armies as companion's fixed to those lords/kings?

Your not blind, there is nothing on him. At this moment in the stories he is pretending to be a hobo/squire and is possibly making his way across the Narrow Sea. Secondly the team has made no mention of employing Dany in Version 1.00, although it has made possible references to using another relative of hers :wink:

Little Aegon - He fits the claiment role better you see, and we have Varys as a contact (at least that is how I perceive it)

Mount and Blade was not exactly made for dynamic events and it will be up to the team to decide if they are worh employing.

As for the Kingsguard no mention has been made yet on a final use. As of now, a work in progress. Another expert modder already contributed the Kingsguard Armor to the team (The one from the HBO Series).

small problem there, i dont do custom armour like the count i do the armour for soldiers so i assume you mean the storms end knights which if i did i would put house farrings sigil on it so if you think that would be acceptable then i shall, i could also add stannis' sigil but ive never been a fan of heavy armour ill give it a shot

Noble_Man_BoB said:
small problem there, i dont do custom armour like the count i do the armour for soldiers so i assume you mean the storms end knights which if i did i would put house farrings sigil on it so if you think that would be acceptable then i shall

The Baratheons have always controlled Storm's End, shouldn't it be some Deer Armor Plate they wear or something?

this is set after storms end was taken, by then stannis had changed his sigil for the flaming heart with the stag

more likely plain plate, as its said stannis is never one for show, unlike renly who was burnished copper? i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom