SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the question as been answer but Mount and blade 2 will release in maybe 1, 2 or 3 years, will you be able to take your mod and put it in the next MOunt and Blade ? It can be very cool will all the new stuff they will put in that game. I know nothing about the moddeling and all this stuff, it's problably impossible to do because it'll be 2 different gamest ( MnB W and MnB2 ).

Stupid question from a stupid guy ! ahaha Don't give up on this project guys ! I'm sure it will be awsome ! And when the mod release ? (ahahah just a joke !)

mja113 said:
Owen Wulfson said:
Cozur is a respected member of the modding community (well, when he wants to be), and I would appreciate it if no one used our space here just to disrespect him.

@ Mja113

That goes doubly for you, and criticizing the team here is also dis-favorable. They have given their all - nothing here will go to waste I guarantee it. This forum has a system, and should this project fail and everyone give up (which won't happen) then they are free to place their stuff in OSP Resources for other enterprising modders to dabble with. Plus, with Mount and Blade: Bannerlords coming (though a long ways off) it would be a tremendous boon to any mod begun that had a ASOIAF theme to revisit this project.
You mad brah? Never will i stop voicing my thoughts and opinions. Who are you again? You must have teleported me into your world by thinking somehow f@#%$ were given. My world doesn't come to an end if let's say, i get muted or banned. If opinions aren't allowed then i suppose you couldn't call this a forum at all. Either way, i don't know maybe you're afraid you won't get your precious updates unless you do your share of the ass kissin' , i said what i meant and meant what i said. I have the original acok so let's stop pretending idk the differences between the two and how half assed it really is.

No one gives a duck about your petty opinion.
Owen is a lot more legitimate than you to speak on behalf of the team and about the evolution of the mod.

You haven't a single clue about what it takes to create a mod, yet you're here babbling about things you can't possibly comprehend.  Leave.

Lord Goodfella said:
mja113 said:
Owen Wulfson said:
Cozur is a respected member of the modding community (well, when he wants to be), and I would appreciate it if no one used our space here just to disrespect him.

@ Mja113

That goes doubly for you, and criticizing the team here is also dis-favorable. They have given their all - nothing here will go to waste I guarantee it. This forum has a system, and should this project fail and everyone give up (which won't happen) then they are free to place their stuff in OSP Resources for other enterprising modders to dabble with. Plus, with Mount and Blade: Bannerlords coming (though a long ways off) it would be a tremendous boon to any mod begun that had a ASOIAF theme to revisit this project.
You mad brah? Never will i stop voicing my thoughts and opinions. Who are you again? You must have teleported me into your world by thinking somehow f@#%$ were given. My world doesn't come to an end if let's say, i get muted or banned. If opinions aren't allowed then i suppose you couldn't call this a forum at all. Either way, i don't know maybe you're afraid you won't get your precious updates unless you do your share of the ass kissin' , i said what i meant and meant what i said. I have the original acok so let's stop pretending idk the differences between the two and how half assed it really is.

Owen is a lot more legitimate than you to speak on behalf of the team and about the evolution of the mod.

You haven't a single clue about what it takes to create a mod, yet you're here babbling about things you can't possibly comprehend.  Leave.
You don't know me. Is this a play on hoping i say something 'cause you got me all excited? I suppose your opinion about my opinion means jack to me. But i guess you showed me huh. You showed me you put alot of feelings into a forum about a game, not about the game mind you, but your own hurt feewings on my post. I say what i mean and mean what i say. Neither you, who are you again, nor anyone else will ever change that. Get a life pal. You can fanboi all you like, just leave me out of it. You want rainbows and campfires, i hear the girlscouts have a forum. Why don't you limp over there and talk about your feewings.

Haha nice the troll even got one of the devs to fall for it, never seen that happen before.

Anyways keep up with the great work with the mod been popping up every now and then for the past 6 months to see how it is doing.

mja113 said:
Lord Goodfella said:
mja113 said:
Owen Wulfson said:

@ Mja113

You don't know me. Is this a play on hoping i say something 'cause you got me all excited? I suppose your opinion about my opinion means jack to me. But i guess you showed me huh. You showed me you put alot of feelings into a forum about a game, not about the game mind you, but your own hurt feewings on my post. I say what i mean and mean what i say. Neither you, who are you again, nor anyone else will ever change that. Get a life pal. You can fanboi all you like, just leave me out of it. You want rainbows and campfires, i hear the girlscouts have a forum. Why don't you limp over there and talk about your feewings.

Like it or not, but on this case I side with @Mja113.
The forum' sole purpose is that everyone should have the right to speak their mind. He didn't insult anyone in the first place, so you can not tell him what to talk or not to talk.
Every person has his own opinion about things and whether you like it or not doesn't give you the right to judge or impose your will!

man what in the world has this thread come to. come on guys, its just pointless to keep arguing, its not cool at all and in the end all the participants end up losing. on another note, i really hope their is an update soon for this mod, i cant wait to see new progress. maybe ill reread the books. all 5

Why all the women ´ve got the exactly face (unless in dragonstone) I can understend that you dont want lost the time in all the faces but why are all old and uglys when you can do the exactly face for all with a better form, i liked a wife in the mod but now i know why Loras and Renly are gays,

cmatagar said:
Why all the women ´ve got the exactly face (unless in dragonstone) I can understend that you dont want lost the time in all the faces but why are all old and uglys when you can do the exactly face for all with a better form, i liked a wife in the mod but now i know why Loras and Renly are gays,
Wrong mod..

cmatagar said:
Ihear you. Tons of the same faces, what i call down syndrome looking. The best lookin one  is queen tyrell i believe. The north has some decent chiks. Most are ruined by wearing hats that make them look bald. but meh wutevs. Just hook up with any of them it's suppose to affect who joins your kingdom but since the mod has issues with the lords defecting other than you personally persuading them it really dont matter. And asha is bugged unless you marry her if you can get her to, leave the iron islands, because no matter what you do even if you have your own kingdom you automatically join the islands, then try to convince her to leave the islands with you. I couldnt get her to leave without 40+ relations and have my kingdom started. Or marry queen Cersei lannister shes not entirely ugly and best of all no hat. But still kick tywins booty unless your for him. I find it amiss that no one has actually made a mod that upgraded the woman sharply, it is an rpg also after all. The newest PoP comes the closest imo. Anyhow i digress. I'm hoping the north can have it's knights back. Or is it just my .90 version that they are removed?

mja113, how about you stop being a total douche? You obviously know this is the wrong thread and provoke all of us with purpose.

If I insulted you there, sorry. It's just been said over and over again that there are no downloads and that the mod hasn't been released yet. But I guess there's no way around people asking that question, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom