Warband Mod List *OLD*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to make a Modern Mod With M16's AK's M8's All these other weapens. i cant make mods but i really want a mod like that...Where it says Strength,Inteligence,Charm, and all that Just make ONE collum that says Level.. Then in the store Make a gun to were u hav to be a certain level to get that gun... And 2 factions Army Rangers And Opfor. Basicly a modern warfare 2 mod. I would really like if u made a mod like this.    :grin:

claybonc said:
Someone needs to make a Modern Mod With M16's AK's M8's All these other weapens. i cant make mods but i really want a mod like that...Where it says Strength,Inteligence,Charm, and all that Just make ONE collum that says Level.. Then in the store Make a gun to were u hav to be a certain level to get that gun... And 2 factions Army Rangers And Opfor. Basicly a modern warfare 2 mod. I would really like if u made a mod like this.    :grin:

Sounds like a good idé but i cant make mod. and it would be boring if there only where 2 factions  :razz:

Yeah But U Could Add Opfor,Spetznazz,Millitia,Army Rangers,Marines,And TaskForce.

P.S. Sorry About bein off topic i tend to do that alot at school  :razz:

Anyone one know of a Mod that Fixes the extraordinarly Unrealistic Battle fields? something that maybe takes away the 100 Foot jaged mountines That Pop out of the Ground ever 5 feet......

Thanks ~

Sorry if I've just been bad at searching, but is there a mod for Warband 1.13 that fixes the sieges (as in adding more ladders)? None of the major mods are finished enough for my liking yet but I'd love something for vanilla that just adds more ladders.

samz47 said:
could you update this more often since this was updated last month

Good idea. :razz:
One sec...
Done.

Edit: Tyrannicide made a tool, that automatically generates the table BBCode for the mods from a database. Many thanks! :grin:

I must say that so many years have passed and still the best mod is Oni No Ran from the 0.65, although ported a couple years to 1.011. Shame on you modders. Shame on you.

I like the new style a lot more, too! Good job.

I was wondering if there are any mods out for warband, that enhance the graphical display of the game, like for M&B.

Do you list those too, if any come out? Or not? Cause i cant find any in your list.

Kyoss said:
I like the new style a lot more, too! Good job.

I was wondering if there are any mods out for warband, that enhance the graphical display of the game, like for M&B.

Do you list those too, if any come out? Or not? Cause i cant find any in your list.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like it.

What do you mean by "enhance the graphical display of the game"? Something like this and this? It's true we haven't listed that. OTOH I don't know if it qualifies as a "mod"? Darwin?

Pity GE3 appears to be stone cold dead.

Only Mods with a thread in the Caravanserai are added to the list. Sometimes, I ask a modder without a thread to make one, though and then add it.
And GE is M&B only, as far as I know.

tyrannicide said:
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like it.

What do you mean by "enhance the graphical display of the game"? Something like this and this? It's true we haven't listed that. OTOH I don't know if it qualifies as a "mod"? Darwin?

Pity GE3 appears to be stone cold dead.

Yeah i was searching for something like better landscapes or GE... is there nothing out for warband? i've seen some screenshots and they did blast my head off... sad

will there be a Mesoamerican based mod, with conquistadors and Aztecs and stuff like that, honestly, there were only one mod and that was for the 0.808, I mean, time to change tings, right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom