Warband Mod List *OLD*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Mount and Blade , it is my best game at the moment . However i am never happy with games , i am always looking for a way to improve the game itself -thank god for mods- yet i am still not satisfied  :cry: . I am yet to see mods which enhance the game play its self , for example realism mods.

I was in a battle with swidia and got taken out by a knight with a lance at high speed it looked painful to say the least. i wonderd to my self
"that was at quite a high speed , wouldent it be awesome if the lance somehow broke and was left in my avatar ?"
i began to ponder on this . I realise that i have no computer skill what so ever i can hardly understand editing the "item_kinds1.txt" file.
(i can be  renowned as a bit of an eccentric by some) i started mind mapping ideas and came up with a few ideas.

they are as fallows
-At corresponding  speeds to the condition of the spear or lance, mace or sword and so on . it could shatter or brake on impact with the target impaling into said target or the targets shield though the shield would probably just brake(for example +100% dmg could brake a bent spear or lance , similarly a master work spear or lance could only brake at +900%)

-An animation for disgarding items -rather then them just appereing on the ground possibly a nice sound effect to go along with it -

-An animation for picking something up

-Bloody Dismemberment :grin:

-Or for people who like blunt weapons Biconcave-able body parts (I.E bloody crater to the face!!)

-Throwable weapons "ERE YOU!!!! CATCH!!! -throws 2handed war hammer at terrified peasant-"

-Magic ? (obviously this has nothing to do with realism but would be awesome for the wizard in all of us)

-Multable targets  - It has often annoyed me that doing a horrizontal attack with a claymore-like weapon will only strike the first person no matter how good the blade is or how much strength you have-

-Crippled limbs - Possible some kind of health system for each limb and A corresponding animation expressing effects of battle ,
hindering your movement

-Ability for infantry sprint/charge - talking about hindering your movement , even wilst not in armor your avatar runs like an old man (unless you put up your athletics obviously) but even then a sprint option would be nice ,specialy for an infantry charge

-Fatigue - this would add a whole new ball park to combat in my opinion-

(-Medieval Jim Carry as a companion - this was my good friend Kris's idea . Jim Carry form "Cable Guy" spesificly the seen at "Medieval Times" with corresponding quoats such as "GET BACK HERE SO THAT THY MIGHT BRAIN THEE!!" and "THIS IS OUR DESTENY!!!"
personaly i thought this would be a helarious addition to the game  :lol: lol) 

These are just some ideas but if anyone has the expertise to realise my dream i would be contented . Also some credit for the idea wouldnt go a miss  :mrgreen:

This might be the wrong place for BlackStabbath to post, but damn it he has some nice ideas. That sprint idea is awesome. Don't really see how they could add that with a mod but i remember a mod for the original m&b called Expanded gameplay III. There you had had some usable skills that you could activate in mid combat, and one of them was called sprint. It would temporarily increase your athletics ability so you ran faster.

God I miss that mod...

My favorite skill there was the call for a horse skill. If your charisma was high enough, a nearby horse would run towards you. HOW often have you experienced this kind of situation:

Your horse got pwned for some reason and you are on foot. You are wearing a heavy armor and/or your athletics skill is low. You cant much faster than a seal on dry land and you badly need a horse in order to deliver a world of pain to your enemy. You see one in the distance and you run towards it, but when you get in about a 10m radius of the horse it starts running away from you with this face on:
coolface.jpg
Hate that...

Oki guys and gals checkout this mod fresh from Japan by Yuias. Its Multiplayer and single is pending.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1769

Kizz said:
Oki guys and gals checkout this mod fresh from Japan by Yuias. Its Multiplayer and single is pending.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1769

Sorry forget to add that this is the latest Kegenki-MP for warband 1.113 version link is for the download. Really amazing mod.

Thanks for the great post Darwin!! :grin: :grin:

Was wondering if there are any mods that add buildings like those in M&B?

I kinda find myself out of arrows quite freq when im defending a siege :cry: :cry:
Would like to build the building which replenish arrows at regular time intervals  :oops: :oops:

Kegenki mp mod rocks socks. Interested to know if more is being done to M&B in the same fashion/ Kegenki was a revamp of the Khergit with over 7 playable MP classes, a feudal style of running, weapon sets, and armor. I really hope the same care is taken of the other factions, as it would enhance MP beyond the same three played classes. Someone needs to keep going with this project....(Yuias). Revamp our MP and keep M&B going forever.

Hey sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but there is a certain tweak from original M&B that I want in warband. Is it possible to turn off character interactions in the single player. This makes it so they don't complain about each other and you can have them all at the same time. I've been looking for this but can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom