Wappaw - The Phalanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhade said:
Green Knight said:
Rhade said:
I am superior and above petty things on the internet.

This much is evident in the thoughtful and friendly tone of your previous posts...

Rhade said:
Who are you to talk to Lord Rhade like this? Do you not know who the **** I am? Do I need to bust your head open like a melon? What the **** is going on here?

I was kidding. Jesus christ.

Sarcasm, bro. Learn it.

I'm amazed at how stupid you are, and your inability to detect sarcasm whatsoever. Because you've shown an inherent inability to detect any form of humor whatsoever, I'll save you the effort now and just let you know that when I said you're stupid, I meant it. THIS ENTIRE POST HAS BEEN SERIOUS. THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE IN A PRIOR POST WHERE I REFERRED TO MYSELF IN THIRD PERSON WAS A JOKE. THAT IS ALL.

Also, stop using ellipses, you're not even really using them correctly............ amidoingitrite?

Wait wait wait.

According to Green Knight, he was kidding when he looked serious about your post where you looked serious, except you were kidding. Then you had a supposedly serious post (that might have been kidding) about his post where he was serious, but actually kidding.

Mind ****.

Can we just agree to not use ellipses? I mean, they bother me a lot when used incorrectly. All those Youtube comments, good god. ;-;

MrNomNom said:
Wait wait wait.

According to Green Knight, he was kidding when he looked serious about your post where you looked serious, except you were kidding. Then you had a supposedly serious post (that might have been kidding) about his post where he was serious, but actually kidding.

:lol:

Doh! The interwebs is hurting my stoopid brain..

Green Knight said:
MrNomNom said:
Wait wait wait.

:lol:

Doh! The interwebs is hurting my stoopid brain..

Don't mock my stupid brain, I was born this way. Gosh, you inconsiderate bastard.

WOO I love how many people are using polearms recently! I started using an Awl pike recently and i have noticed loads more people are using them recently. keep it up guys looking forwards to having some people arround to shield wall with :grin:

nikosierra125 said:
WOO I love how many people are using polearms recently! I started using an Awl pike recently and i have noticed loads more people are using them recently. keep it up guys looking forwards to having some people arround to shield wall with :grin:
Recently?
:grin:

nikosierra125 said:

Yeah I have noticed it too on POM Central.  I'd like to think that Wappaw has done its little part in bringing it about  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom