Wappaw - The Phalanx

Users who are viewing this thread

POM_Wind said:
HDGhs.jpg

Easy to act disinterested when you're bad, Wind.

Just sayin'.

Green Knight said:
*and Rhade's e-peen comes crashing into the Wappaw thread...*

Defensive much?

geez.

I asked if they were going to be spear spamming in scrims and people jumped on me about it.

Of course I'm going to defend myself, who wouldn't? I made a point, asked a question, and people's vaginas instantly started blubbering.

What's more funny than how big my e-peen is, is how much it bothers some of you that you aren't me, so you need to attack everything I say or do because you're so jelly. Keep on hatin', because that's all you really are, and that's all you can really do or get any sort of attention from me whatsoever which you so obviously crave.

Who are you to talk to Lord Rhade like this? Do you not know who the **** I am? Do I need to bust your head open like a melon? What the **** is going on here?

They're all jealous of your epeen, so they're all talking **** and this that n everything else.

They just don't know my epeen is the biggest, it's like the size of this forum to the power of infinity, I'm not even lying.

It's well giant.

Rhade said:
POM_Wind said:

Easy to act disinterested when you're bad, Wind.

Just sayin'.

lol jeez man dont take things so personally, especially a funny picture of a cat meant to lighten the mood. That picture wasn't even directed at you, just the vibe of this general thread. Everyone needs to chill and realize youre getting angry about a game on the internet  :roll:

MrNomNom said:
I have made a silly Wappaw singnature, that garnered the approval of Aaron, so I will post it for all of you to use.

Your paint skills are greatly improving, nom.

Green Knight said:
Rhade said:
I am superior and above petty things on the internet.

This much is evident in the thoughtful and friendly tone of your previous posts...

Rhade said:
Who are you to talk to Lord Rhade like this? Do you not know who the **** I am? Do I need to bust your head open like a melon? What the **** is going on here?

I was kidding. Jesus christ.

Sarcasm, bro. Learn it.

I'm amazed at how stupid you are, and your inability to detect sarcasm whatsoever. Because you've shown an inherent inability to detect any form of humor whatsoever, I'll save you the effort now and just let you know that when I said you're stupid, I meant it. THIS ENTIRE POST HAS BEEN SERIOUS. THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE IN A PRIOR POST WHERE I REFERRED TO MYSELF IN THIRD PERSON WAS A JOKE. THAT IS ALL.

Also, stop using ellipses, you're not even really using them correctly............ amidoingitrite?

eh.

seriously mang, i'm serious when i say i don't take you seriously; I know you often aren't taking yourself seriously either.

...If you did and one were to characterize you based on your taleworlds forums posts, you would come across as some seriously delusional mofo... (which I don't believe you are) <--no sarcasm here (bcus sometimes it can be confusing in text-based mediums, no?)

Back
Top Bottom