Version notes, known bugs, change logs

Users who are viewing this thread

...I have joined in a siege mode as defenders, and i win at the end (made higher score points than other faction), but in the main site when i check the "View Events" it show me this:...

Another game year passes... (10 minutes ago)
Holy Catholic Empire sees a fortress surrender to Rebellious Commoners in Italia (10 minutes ago)
Great Khaganate repulses raiders from Caliphate of the Prophet in Khurasan (40 minutes ago)
Local control ravaged by raiders from Rebellious Nobles in Britannia (71 minutes ago)
Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia ravaged by raiders from Restive Tribes in Caucasus (93 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (96 minutes ago)
Caliphate of the Prophet repulses raiders from Great Khaganate in Persia (96 minutes ago)
Local control repulses raiders from Rebellious Nobles in Kiev (126 minutes ago)
Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia ravaged by raiders from Rebellious Commoners in Europa (129 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (159 minutes ago)
Local control repulses raiders from Rebellious Commoners in Gallia (159 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (284 minutes ago)
Caliphate of the Prophet repulses raiders from Restive Tribes in Egypt (284 minutes ago)
Great Khaganate fights battle with no strategic impact with Caliphate of the Prophet in Persia (338 minutes ago)
Great Khaganate sees a fortress withstand Caliphate of the Prophet in Khurasan (339 minutes ago)
Caliphate of the Prophet repulses raiders from Restive Tribes in Persia (365 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (385 minutes ago)
Local control repulses raiders from Rebellious Nobles in Britannia (385 minutes ago)
Local control repulses raiders from Restive Tribes in Britannia (495 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (512 minutes ago)
Local control sees a fortress withstand Rebellious Nobles in Britannia (512 minutes ago)
Caliphate of the Prophet sees a fortress withstand Restive Tribes in Persia (607 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (640 minutes ago)
Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia sees a fortress withstand Great Khaganate in Caucasus (640 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (945 minutes ago)
Local control defeated in battle by Caliphate of the Prophet in Hispania (945 minutes ago)
Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia repulses raiders from Holy Catholic Empire in Europa (975 minutes ago)
Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia repulses raiders from Caliphate of the Prophet in Asia (1016 minutes ago)
(22440837 minutes ago)
Another game year passes...
(1017 minutes ago)
Another game year passes... (1029 minutes ago)
Caliphate of the Prophet defeated in battle by Restive Tribes in Persia (1029 minutes ago)
Local control ravaged by raiders from Holy Catholic Empire in Maghreb (1114 minutes ago)
Events complete

...so I guess the siege mode is bugged...

ciauz^^,
Jab

...I've found a bug on "FACTION POLITICAL QUESTION:"...

...when you login in the site and not realize to have a new "Facion Political Question", if you change page, when you come back you can't aswer anymore...

...this is an example of what appened:...
FACTION POLITICAL QUESTION: Tired of rebellion, the rulers of Italia are ready to meet the demands of the commons. This will end the rebellion. But granting them privileges will cut into the earnings of both the state and the aristocracy, and will also diminish the authority of the empire if it is seen giving in to the threat of violence.
Your faction position on the issue is ...
No result

...i can't choise my answer and it show "No result"...

ciauz^^,
Jab

On the same topic, is there a pre-requisit for getting the voting options for faction political questions? I don't have theological or political factions set, but I have set a home province and upgraded everything but commons ties, yet I don't see a voting option for the Faction political questions for Italia when they appear.

Perhaps? The questions I've seen don't seem to line up with the theological/political 'factions' listed, but rather the overall governance of the region, so I didn't assume they were connected. I take it I should assume they are connected then?

Your faction needs to have an opinion on an issue before you can pledge influence. You can easily switch factions, however, so this does not mean much. Right now it's just a stopgap system.

oh yeah, it does that for my persian caliphate, the highest tier horse can not be mounted :v

...Something strange appen on FACTION QUESTION...

...this was the Question, look at the "House name":...
FACTION POLITICAL QUESTION: There is an upsurge of crusading enthusiasm in Italia to invade neighboring Europa to humble the infidels of the Orthodox Ecumenical Basileia and defend persecuted members of the faithful there. Preachers promise absolution of sins, young nobles speak of making their names in the fighting, and commoners are selling their land to buy weapons. Do you encourage them to march? If they do, new lands could be conquered for the faith. But these wars often having a way of creating a backlash, with battle-hardened holy warriors returning home to turn on perceived godlessness in their own societies.
Your faction position on the issue is ...
The puritans welcome a chance to fight a holy war, whether they conquer or they are martyred
Influence points available: 875

Influence committed in favor:
Base: 100
House of AB_Jab: 875
House of Jepekula: 625

Influence committed against:
Base: 100

Chance of passage: 98%

...and now look at the Italian Houses names", there isn't any House of Jepekula:...
Houses of note:
House of Host
House of Earsornion
House of De_Casa_Dei
House of Stamkos
House of Moenia
House of AB_Jab
House of Safter_the_Swordman
House of Grillsus
House of Iacobus_Carniolus
House of Jostino
House of Di_Rivela
House of Bren
House of Trhulian
House of Andiana_di_Bergamo
House of IV_Felix_3Mun_Cody
House of Hookton
House of Valeria
House of AvT_Simpli
House of Twinkledorfen
House of Milesbot
House of Abuelo_Pablo
House of Beast_Rider
House of Alabardiere
House of Baliano_di_Ibelin
House of Savio
House of Lord_Maximilian
House of Roscarlos
House of Monte_Winklebottom
House of Ravik
House of Derrick0001

...I've found him on Britannia Houses names:...
Houses of note:
House of OLL_Watly
House of Gutsman
House of BrC_JesterHead_SilenceDeathz
House of Splintert
House of RoseFlower
House of Migrant_PoLYPHeMuS_Peasant
House of Unicorn
House of Roran_Hawkins
House of RCC_Cmdr_Metalhead
House of Murray
House of pinkzink
House of Baron_Wilhelm
House of Fireheart
House of Northerner_Wigg
House of Oosten
House of Klakring
House of Lancaster_House_Jelly
House of Jeddz
House of Hiln_Grey
House of ghaz123
House of Chris
House of Henry_Fletcher
House of Destroierrr9
House of UFC_10te_StUffz_Cknight
House of Jepekula
House of misterguy
House of Jurand
House of Dughan
House of Lloyd
House of Ravenhold
House of Balder
House of Skam
House of Evans

...than i think is not right than a Britannian House can make choices for the Italian territory...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Any house can use its influence in any issue affecting their religious sphere.

This is semi-historical -- more applicable in some parts of the world than others. But I want to emphasize having players think of themselves as part of big religious blocs, and to be interested in internal splits. This part of the game is not yet developed.

The caravan raid is really cool. But the siege is stopped. Nothing happens unless it has players, and the bots act really stupid. Could you do like with caravan raid and set a group of bots to attack in siege and not just defend?

That mode is actually designed to have two static lines -- the players are supposed to raid back and forth. But it's fairly difficult to do unless two or more players are cooperating.

At some point in the future, I might try to do an assault mode, probably centered around a battering ram at the gate.

nijis said:
That mode is actually designed to have two static lines -- the players are supposed to raid back and forth. But it's fairly difficult to do unless two or more players are cooperating.

At some point in the future, I might try to do an assault mode, probably centered around a battering ram at the gate.

But this makes no sense. If players are suppose to turn the tide of this game, why are the servers only of 10 / 20 slots? Besides, I see little people on them....

Back
Top Bottom