Version 1.005 Update Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The melee changes are a step in the right direction! Stubs have been reduced, chambering is more viable and the overhead feels less buggy and less plain weird. I look forward to the perfection of NW melee in future. It may not be MM, but it's beginning to look promising.

Also much love Vince for putting back in the Field of View zoom for me! <3 <3 <3 I have missed it for so long. :razz:

Evan

All server hosters please update your server with this hotfix:

Fixes the crashes servers were having, please update the .exe file of your warband dedicated server with this one:
www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/mb_warband_dedicated.zip

SeanBeansShako said:
I love the bayonet, but the reach really was crazy before the update as it was longer than the lance and the hitbox could mess up a cav players horse before he got close enough to try and attack or pull away from an infantry player.

Fingers crossed these are the last of the major melee fixes.

Don't remember my bayonet having more range than the lance  :???:

SirKnightSK said:
SeanBeansShako said:
I love the bayonet, but the reach really was crazy before the update as it was longer than the lance and the hitbox could mess up a cav players horse before he got close enough to try and attack or pull away from an infantry player.

Fingers crossed these are the last of the major melee fixes.

Don't remember my bayonet having more range than the lance  :???:
The up-stab had more range than a lance

Vincenzo said:
- Decreased the range of the bayonet slightly for balance reasons.
- Increased the speed of all heavy horses.
- Rebalanced the sword weights.
- Removed the stun that a swordsman would receive when blocking an upper stab.

As a cuirassier this makes me very happy !!! :grin: Thank you :mrgreen:

hey I downloaded napoleonic wars from amazon.com and it wont let me open cause it says i need to download the installer so like where is the installer at? like does the installer cost money or like idk just help me out plz thanks.

chris52leonidas said:
hey I downloaded napoleonic wars from amazon.com and it wont let me open cause it says i need to download the installer so like where is the installer at? like does the installer cost money or like idk just help me out plz thanks.

Wrong place to post this, but I'll give you a hand anyways :razz:

Install this:
www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/mb_warband_setup_1153.exe

Then this:
www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_setup_1005.exe

What I mean is that every time this ****ing mod updates it screws up all the terrain codes in custom maps, basically destroying the scenes anyone has worked on. So I just lost about 10 hours of work, a 40% done Trenches v3 for the second ****ing time, and a 60% done desert linebattle map.

I just...Ugh. I dont even know why I keep bothering myself.

Euh?

We added one scene but diden't do any other scene changes, check if you use the right scene code for your custom map.
(the scene code where you based your map on)

It's generally advisable to backup your stuff before you update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom