Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Joshua Ryde said:
Has anyone seen a download link?
i'm looking on ModDB, but no changes so far.
Thanks

Probably requires Michadr to do something if it has finished uploading yet. I would say give it a little bit and check back.

Michadr SLUMBERS?  :shock: :shock: :shock:

then let us summon the Perisno Legions and wake our glorious leader with endless cheers  that could wake up even the dead  :mrgreen:

(sleeping only 1 and a half hours made me crazyer than usual - sowy  :oops: )

Lets just say i know some guys.... "as michadr is in his slumber sleeping restfully as perisno uploads he hears a crash men in full on combat gear invade his house he is scared but someone just steals his computer and the take the f180b helicopter outta there all thats left is a message saying LONG LIVE THE DWARVES" lol i know someguys who are pmc proffesionals who are ex special forces i actually called them to see if they knew somebody who could like hack into your internet and do a power lend where it gives you some of there internet speeds

FreDsDeaD said:
dang 6am here gettin tired and now it comes oh well sleep is for the weak

trying to upload patrick saying sleep is for the weak but it isnt working cuz i dont know how to do it

zzZZ

Stayed up really, really late waiting for 0.7

Ended up modding/tweaking Pendor for 5-6 hours while waiting. Ready to start a new game of Pendor now  :razz:

Took a nap, and 0.7 still isn't downloadable yet.

InfinityV said:
zzZZ

Stayed up really, really late waiting for 0.7

Ended up modding/tweaking Pendor for 5-6 hours while waiting. Ready to start a new game of Pendor now  :razz:

Took a nap, and 0.7 still isn't downloadable yet.

It's probably done uploading by now. Michadr just has to wake up from his sleep and press a few buttons for it to show up. The moment you see him online and peeking at the boards, it's most likely there.

edit: I hadn't any sleep. But that's normal  :mrgreen: 8:45 AM as of this edit.

Back
Top Bottom