Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr said:
Hopefully my wifi stay on high speed. If not then I'll have to upload in the morning.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

that is potentially worrisome

at least there is a at least three dozen people praying for that wifi to hold up right now

Michadr said:
unknown3056 said:
How big is the release?
1.16gb
It's probably going to be done in the morning sometime. (I hope). Its 12:50am here.
Sorry to keep you guys waiting any longer but I'm doing my best :smile:

Lol, like we can blame you for having a bad connection after all the great work you put on the mod.
I say this once: ALL HAIL MICHADR AND THE PERISNO TEAM!

Huibk said:
Michadr said:
unknown3056 said:
How big is the release?
1.16gb
It's probably going to be done in the morning sometime. (I hope). Its 12:50am here.
Sorry to keep you guys waiting any longer but I'm doing my best :smile:

Lol, like we can blame you for having a bad connection after all the great work you put on the mod.
I say this once: ALL HAIL MICHADR AND THE PERISNO TEAM!

I agree. Whatever the case, I doubt things can be helped. Worth the wait, even though it's killing.  :razz:

4G speeds, god help us.

T.L.S. said:
But on the bright side I started the upload a little while ago. Hopefully my wifi stay on high speed. If not then I'll have to upload in the morning.
Bad internet is the last thing of what i thought about the US  :eek:

US actually has serious internet issues in some parts of the country.  It's not like Europe where a lot of countries consider internet access a basic human right.  That and our oversight agencies have been completely bought by the very companies they're supposed to protect us from . . .  :sad:

Michadr said:
I hope luke's okay :smile:

But on the bright side I started the upload a little while ago. Hopefully my wifi stay on high speed. If not then I'll have to upload in the morning.

I don't know what happened but I woke up half-naked with a bunch of dead hookers around me.

It's been only 5 minutes and I feel growing stronger again...

LukeFerreira said:
Michadr said:

I don't know what happened but I woke up half-naked with a bunch of dead hookers around me.

Again: you need to stop doing drugs :razz: Even fun occasions like that are frowned upon

DahndI said:
LukeFerreira said:
Michadr said:

Again: you need to stop doing drugs :razz: Even fun occasions like that are frowned upon

LOL Hopefully this is a rare occurrence otherwise the world will run out of hookers at the rate you are going.

Poxtops said:
DahndI said:
LukeFerreira said:
Michadr said:

LOL Hopefully this is a rare occurrence otherwise the world will run out of hookers at the rate you are going.

The beast is escaping from within more and more frequently the longer I stay away from video games, and Perisno is the only thing that I nnnHGHGHGhghgnh

Lord of Shadows said:
It's Sunday morning here.

Is it reasonable to keep checking the download pages out? Like, will 0.7 just appear? Or is there something on Michadr's end that I'll have to wait for much later?

edit: hehe. Still plenty of people viewing the board.

unknown3056 said:
Lord of Shadows said:
It's Sunday morning here.

Is it reasonable to keep checking the download pages out? Like, will 0.7 just appear? Or is there something on Michadr's end that I'll have to wait for much later?

edit: hehe. Still plenty of people viewing the board.

well, i've just got the ModDB website open, continually refreshing the page every 5 mins.
just waiting for that big button saying "0.7" to appear.

Guys, don't be crazy... Even if Mich will finish uploading 0.7 in few minutes, download will be availible in some point later (because of files checkup on servers). So watch the movie, play something else or... get drunk... to shorten your waiting  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom