Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I know im pumped haven't been playing any other Mount and blade mod. Just been waiting for this one, it is gonna be Amazing  :mrgreen:

I decided to end my year+ long lurking session for this.
Thank you very much for making this mod for us, it has been maddening waiting for it. It is always amazing to see huge projects like this come  to an actual release date and despite seemingly dwindling numbers it is astonishing to see this community always deliver. You guys rock and I hope you'll still be working on games one way or another for years to come.

08/30 17:30

Saw Michadr's 0.7 anouncement... So excited I posted an "aww yeaaaa" picture with explosions next to it!

08/30 17:48

My sexual urges due to video game abstinence are coming back... I saw a video of a walrus dancing and all I could pay attention to was the blonde's ass... I hope I can play Perisno soon.

08/30 17:51 - 18:08

Had a quick argument with another user about my sexual urges... Perisno must come soon or something else will...

08/30 18:42

Helped someone from Santa Catarina regarding his lack of faith in his own internet connection when confronted by Perisno's file... The thought of helping a fellow Brazilian whose not a "HUEBR" retard kept the beast away for only a few seconds... I can feel it coming back and trying to release itself.

08/30 20:02

Discussed timezones and how it might not be released "today" for all users, I tried showing confidence and hope but the constant taunts and vibrations coming from my body are getting worse...

08/30 20:06

I passed out... when I woke up I was suddenly good at math and noticed that I had subconsciously solved 0.7 release's time left: 15 hours. The fact that Habeo confirmed my theory did not help my spirits.

08/30 21:16

I blacked out again, when I woke up my inner beast had posted another math equation, It did not make sense this time though, this horrible creature knows that it's getting stronger each second and did not care to elaborate itself... It can only savour the release upon it and the destruction it will bring.

08/30 23:24

It's almost midnight, the Taleworlds users seem to have noticed my lost of free will and believe me to be a drug addict, it is better that way, they must not see what really lurks within.

08/31 01:38

NEED IT... NEED IT... NED IT... NEEED EEET... N&&) EET... NEE... URGHGH!!! YESSHHH... FREEDOM... EVIL... FREEEE!!!!

LukeFerreira said:

Saw Michadr's 0.7 anouncement... So excited I posted an "aww yeaaaa" picture with explosions next to it!

My sexual urges due to video game abstinence are coming back... I saw a video of a walrus dancing and all I could pay attention to was the blonde's ass... I hope I can play Perisno soon.

Had a quick argument with another user about my sexual urges... Perisno must come soon or something else will...

Helped someone from Santa Catarina regarding his lack of faith in his own internet connection when confronted by Perisno's file... The thought of helping a fellow Brazilian whose not a "HUEBR" retard kept the beast away for only a few seconds... I can feel it coming back and trying to release itself.

Discussed timezones and how it might not be released "today" for all users, I tried showing confidence and hope but the constant taunts and vibrations coming from my body are getting worse...

I passed out... when I woke up I was suddenly good at math and noticed that I had subconsciously solved 0.7 release's time left: 15 hours. The fact that Habeo confirmed my theory did not help my spirits.

I blacked out again, when I woke up my inner beast had posted another math equation, It did not make sense this time though, this horrible creature knows that it's getting stronger each second and did not care to elaborate itself... It can only savour the release upon it and the destruction it will bring.

It's almost midnight, the Taleworlds users seem to have noticed my lost of free will and believe me to be a drug addict, it is better that way, they must not see what really lurks within.

NEED IT... NEED IT... NED IT... NEEED EEET... N&&) EET... NEE... URGHGH!!! YESSHHH... FREEDOM... EVIL... FREEEE!!!!

SOMEONE CALL 911 I THINK HE`S TRANSFORMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, you do realize it is only 6:53 PM in Hawaii, right? That gives us a few more hours.

The Dark Robin said:
Guys, you do realize it is only 6:53 PM in Hawaii, right? That gives us a few more hours.
in romania it  is 8:00 AM 8/31/2014    :lol:

on a side note: imagine how many F5 keys were destroyed on the fateful day of 8/30/2014  :mrgreen:

LukeFerreira said:

If Cicero was Brazilian

Alex the Seeker said:
The Dark Robin said:

on a side note: imagine how many F5 keys were destroyed on the fateful day of 8/30/2014  :mrgreen:

LOL

Alex the Seeker said:
The Dark Robin said:

Not that many...any veteran user of Kickstarter would tell you to just get a browser plugin that scans a page in the background for any changes/updates and alerts you

I hope luke's okay :smile:

But on the bright side I started the upload a little while ago. Hopefully my wifi stay on high speed. If not then I'll have to upload in the morning.

unknown3056 said:
Can't wait to strangle some elves.

You're evil.  :shock:
Elves are cool.  :grin: At least when they are portrayed as tall, elegant, wise super-archers with a long life span.
Though it doesn't even have to be elves. Any super-archers are cool.  :grin:

Leonion said:
unknown3056 said:
Can't wait to strangle some elves.

You're evil.  :shock:
Elves are cool.  :grin: At least when they are portrayed as tall, elegant, wise super-archers with a long life span.
And it doesn't even have to be elves. Any super-archers are cool.  :grin:

I like elves. I just don't like Redwood.  :mrgreen: As a faction, though. I wont deny that they've beaten me into the ground multiple times.

habeo123 said:
To make you F5 even more, it's Uploading right now.

Sweet  :grin:
viet-dance.gif

edit: grammar

Michadr said:
I hope luke's okay :smile:

But on the bright side I started the upload a little while ago. Hopefully my wifi stay on high speed. If not then I'll have to upload in the morning.

^ this is pure evil.  Now we'll never know if it will actually happen.  :grin:

Of course, I do understand that people need sleep.  Especially people who work for free. 

Yeah well, it sucks but my main connection is tether from my phone so... I have to rely on 4G speeds when uploading.
But bad internet is what I have :razz:

Back
Top Bottom