Valley of Swamps [1.6 for 3.5B]

Users who are viewing this thread

well deleting the invalid props was easy, it is the random castle interiors spammed all over the map which is weird and annoying, along with trees and rocks in random places.

You should open it in your editor splint, it is very amusing and overwhelming looking. lol

depending on what version you open it with, it won't be compatible, especially if you tried to open let's say, a v3 PW version with the current version of PW.

if you really want an easy time, you need to open the map in v3, remove all v3 specific props, then open it up in the current PW version with all 'native' objects.

hmmm nice tip. 

I pretty much deleted everything that was wrong already, took about 3 hours. 

I think a big part of it is warband itself might have updated it's native props and changed them around a bit since this version was made.  Because every time i went to a table it was covered in trees and castle interiors. 

and every castle had about 100 castle interiors inside of it randomly placed.  So i'm assuming those interiors and trees shared the same item number as different props from earlier versions of warband and PW.

Anyway time to rebuild glunmar and pretty much stock every armor and add capture points.

Looking at atleast 2 days of work. 

Back
Top Bottom