[V4.1] Sword of Damocles - Invasion 4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Dreadcow said:
I have a problem/bug. when i start a New game i get an error and it says "get_object failed for: skel_giant" anyone  help me please
Hymmm it looks like you messed up with some other mod. make clean install of SoD.

Downloaded this on a whim and loved it ever since!  Now in the process of finishing off the Vaegirs and Rhodoks.  It takes some getting used to after years of vanilla and Expanded Gameplay and Custom Settlements, but the features here are awesome.  No siege steamrollers here - while the Rhodoks were not too difficult, Vaegirs were horrible!  My armies were breaking on Khudan like water.  I'd lose 70, my lords would lose 120, they'd lose 35.  Morale leaks away very fast in those situations.  I'd spend more time consolidating and building, but that damned invasion is coming!  Gotta go make more Paladins of the One!

I also noticed that if I give a lord a castle, I can't build or meet my advisors or upgrade there anymore.  It seems to make sense to not give lords castles or towns, to allow continued construction and upgrading.

It's
Code:
      (try_begin),
        (this_or_next|eq, ":center_faction", "fac_player_faction"),
        (eq, ":center_faction", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
        (set_visitor, 17, "trp_sod_chancellor"),
        (set_visitor, 18, "trp_sod_marshal"),
        (set_visitor, 19, "trp_sod_treasurer"),
        (troop_set_slot, "trp_sod_marshal", slot_troop_sod_court, ":center_no"), #SoD ARMY MANAGEMENT
		(try_begin),
			(eq, "$g_sod_sa_in_court", 1),
			(set_visitor, 21, "trp_sod_strategy_advisor"),
		(try_end),
      (try_end),
in my code. So it should work. I only added the strategy advisor.

I found the problem - I wasn't going through enough menus.  I now know I have to go into the castle to manage.  I did eventually meet with the marshal and begin some construction.

I have a tinny little bug. Well my characters name is maverick, i am in a Rhodock party. (WTF) I am nord, as always. Also my ME in the rhodok party is indestructible, inmortal, just like a god!  :razz: the fight is lasting for ever and my allies with 160 troops are loosing everytroop very slowly because it is only one troop.

Heres the image of me being in the rhodok party:
(i was a bit pissed off so I messed with the picture a bit...

Here's the battle report: (enemy casualties none, ally none, and mines none)if I choose to make my troops help my allies my allies and me loose troops.

EDIT: Ive already tried using the duplicate lords fix, and nothing.

maverick47 said:
I have a tinny little bug. Well my characters name is maverick, i am in a Rhodock party. (WTF) I am nord, as always. Also my ME in the rhodok party is indestructible, inmortal, just like a god!  :razz: the fight is lasting for ever and my allies with 160 troops are loosing everytroop very slowly because it is only one troop.

Heres the image of me being in the rhodok party:
(i was a bit pissed off so I messed with the picture a bit...

Here's the battle report: (enemy casualties none, ally none, and mines none)if I choose to make my troops help my allies my allies and me loose troops.

EDIT: Ive already tried using the duplicate lords fix, and nothing.
Hymmm... seriously no idea... Evil twin?  :roll:

But fear not today (it's 1 am here) will be V4.5 Gold release :wink:

i downloaded the mod
then as it load the ini file
this message pop ups and m&b crashes

unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sidewalks.brf

plz help i download the mod from the site that was suggested

4.1 is i think more or less absolet. Try 4.5 gold beta?

What you are talking looks like either corrupted download, or some other mod is messing with SoD

ycar said:
i downloaded the mod
then as it load the ini file
this message pop ups and m&b crashes

unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sidewalks.brf

plz help i download the mod from the site that was suggested
You don't have MnB 1.011.

I have one problem whit the strategic map

I am using a savegame from "SwordofDamocles-InvasionV4FinalSF1" version with "Sword of Damocles - Invasion SF PATCH" where I am a king of my kindom and now after instaling the "Sword of Damocles - Invasion 4.1 Final_no2.exe" with "Sword of Damocles - Invasion 4.1 Patch" can find the strategic map

With other words - I red that "Strategic map is only available once you become a king " but how to make it available in a save from oldest 4.1 version where I am already a king?

I played the gold beta version and the map was great! but now there is no black army and the map looks like the original mount and blade map :sad: is it supposed to be like that or did I mess up on a download? I was a little bit confused with the download cause I'm a nooby with computers :sad: I don't know how to use the patch thing you posted... I mean where are you supposed to put it? cause when I put it in the sword of damocles folder and I tried to play it wouldn't load past "loading INL" or whatever it is when you start mount and blade :\ I'd appreciate the help ^_^ THANKS!

Wow, after i had to deinstall the game i wanted to download SoD again but it fails at unzipping after download. Anyone can help?

Back
Top Bottom