[V4.1] Sword of Damocles - Invasion 4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Rofocael said:
Wow, after i had to deinstall the game i wanted to download SoD again but it fails at unzipping after download. Anyone can help?
Are you sure you're not mistaking anything? This mod is in a self-extracting executable format. Or you have problem with a patch?

i dont know if still into this game but something is not right. when i'm own a castle and as a vassal to Kingdom of Swadia i have a castle and build the stables but it do not train cavalry

i dont know if still into this game but something is not right. when i'm own a castle and as a vassal to Kingdom of Swadia i have a castle and build the stables but it do not train cavalry
If you're a vassal, the castle should train cavalry of its own population's faction. If it's a Swadian castle, it should train Swadian cavalry; if it's from some other faction, then it should train that faction's cavalry. You need to declare a kingdom to have it train your own type of "foreign" troops.

If you're a vassal, the castle should train cavalry of its own population's faction. If it's a Swadian castle, it should train Swadian cavalry; if it's from some other faction, then it should train that faction's cavalry. You need to declare a kingdom to have it train your own type of "foreign" troops.
Yes i'm vassal of my own castle from swadia, and it ever recruiting troops of antarian. so? still no cavalry is recruited with a stable on it...

Back
Top Bottom