US Threatens Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Saladin said:
Kobrag said:
It's like whenever I go abroad, every expects me to be a bottle wielding thug.

You cant even get glass bottles publicly in Britain any more, only in pubs.

Shirley you can't be serious, If I went to a store in Britain they would sell plastic bottles of beer and whiskey? Cognac too?

****, I got mixed up between buying and being in possesion of glass bottles, glass free zones and all the like.

courts dont need to say anything about it. Americas reaction has pretty much proved that they did torture them and we all know that so technically everyone knows and because Britain didnt officially do anything then America cant cut off intelligence.

Just to contribute the the discussion, the Republic of the United States of America is perfectly allowed to threaten people. Diplomacy is thinly veiled threats, generally. We don't always make the most brilliant moves, but really, that's the world we live in.

i cant stand it though man. im a very nice person when i go to other countries, i try to do things their way, adapt to their culture for the time im their. i usually take 1 month vacations. i always learn the language a lil bit before i go because i cant stand always going into a place saying. im american you better know how to speak it or ill **** you up. so many americans are like that but their are also many that arent, but still get a very bad name because of the rude sons of *****es. i was not even served food at a restaurant because i was american once....is that even legal?

EmoGrass said:
i cant stand it though man. im a very nice person when i go to other countries, i try to do things their way, adapt to their culture for the time im their. i usually take 1 month vacations. i always learn the language a lil bit before i go because i cant stand always going into a place saying. im american you better know how to speak it or ill **** you up. so many americans are like that but their are also many that arent, but still get a very bad name because of the rude sons of *****es. i was not even served food at a restaurant because i was american once....is that even legal?

Based on your country of origin? No, it's not legal, but most businesses reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, no matter their nationality.

Archonsod said:
Yup, because allowing the courts to declare guilt based on circumstance and hearsay could not possibly go wrong ...

Nonsense, trial by ordeal would be used in conjunction. Throw 'em off a cliff, if they can fly then they're guilty.

I'm going to be a terrible bastard.

To add on to the not-served-at-restaurant,

"Eh, turn him away. I'm sure he already eats too much back home."

OI!

But no, not really. I have great hope for the United States. Barack Obama won the election by running a positive campaign. This might be a new age in American politics, one of actual cooperation and renewed American spirit, of depolarization and rational thinking.

But hey, what the hell. I'm just an idealistic Canadian, wondering when they'll quiet down there so I can get some sleep.

Back
Top Bottom