Trade Center

Users who are viewing this thread

You can have mine once I'm home.
Or maybe I don't have one? I have at least one weird coupon I randomly got at one point and you'll take that one whether you want to or not.

I still got codes for some of the games I mentioned earlier, I just want to get rid of them before I forget about them.
PM me with deals, though paypal is preferred.

Deus Ex Human Revolution – Steam Download
Saints Row IV – Steam Download
Batman: Arkham Origins

I also have some dodgy code for Far Cry 3, basically you buy the game from the Ubi store and upon purchase you enter a code and you get the game for free.
Though it says the key has already expired at March 31th 2013 but I'm fairly certain that we got these things after that, who knows, it might still work.

At least my expired Batman code worked, I got the game key for it.

I also have the upcoming Thief but no key for it yet, so I'll probably end up selling it later.

E: I prefer money over anything really, kinda have everything already.

Got another code for BF4 (bought a new gpu). Anyone want it for $20?

Ns_bC.jpg

VqriK.jpg

I wish. Had a r9 290 earlier but had to return it because it was having black screen issues (apparently a driver patch fixed this but I call bs on that).

It's a r9 270x to hold me over while I send my 7970 in for an RMA which better go through or else....

Kevlar said:
I wish. Had a r9 290 earlier but had to return it because it was having black screen issues (apparently a driver patch fixed this but I call bs on that).

It's a r9 270x to hold me over while I send my 7970 in for an RMA which better go through or else....

...or else you'll switch to Intel, which you should have done in the first place.  :razz:

Llew said:
...or else you'll switch to Intel, which you should have done in the first place.  :razz:

........I am using an i5 2500k right now, I am confused.

Do you mean nvidia?

Because the only equivalent for a $250 card from nvidia (that I can buy locally) was a 760 and it was about $40 more then the 270x I bought and didn't come with any games (sold bf4 for $20 so that makes it $60 cheaper for a marginally worse card).

I've used AMD,Intel and Nvidia. I use whatever is in my price range and performs the best.

Kevlar said:
Llew said:

I've used AMD,Intel and Nvidia. I use whatever is in my price range and performs the best.

Yeah same , i bought a r9 280x toxic , it was better then a 770 and cheaper (=cheaper in my country btw :razz: )

Kevlar said:
........I am using an i5 2500k right now, I am confused.

Do you mean nvidia?

Because the only equivalent for a $250 card from nvidia (that I can buy locally) was a 760 and it was about $40 more then the 270x I bought and didn't come with any games (sold bf4 for $20 so that makes it $60 cheaper for a marginally worse card).

Mybad. I meant Nvidia.  :oops:

Accidentally didn't notice that I already owned the African Unit Pack DLC for CK2 and bought it on GamersGate (it shows up on the DLC list without the Crusader Kings II: pretext, at the top of the list >_<). Thankfully I only used blue coins so it was free, but I now have an extra code for it. Will trade or gift.

Good news (for me at least)

Just received my code for Thief. I'm willing to sell it for monies, PM me offers. Though I won't sell it for too cheap considering it isn't even out yet.

paypal 5/5

Back
Top Bottom