The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People "writing" in the shieldlings thread  :shock:

Now I must write something too... hmmm.. what shall I write...  Anyone else noticed more and more people in our clan is getting addicted to Minecraft?  :mrgreen:

Antares said:
Blead said:
Blead:

8====>
Eirikur:

8==>

Kos:

8=>

Harkon:
8>

Antares
8======================================================================================>

ComingWinter:
Code:

.    
                                                               ....+ODDDO8DI    
                                           ...     ...:+DMND8OOOOOO88O8O8OOD?.  
     .$I:....  .                        ...ZZZZ$$ZZ$ZZZZZOOZOOOOOZOOOOO8O8OON~  
    $I???IIII7$Z$77$77$7$$$$$7II7II777I7I?IZ$$$Z$$$$$ZZOO$OZZOOOOO88OOO88OOOZD. 
   .?I?I,I?I?I???I??????++??++++++=+======~O$7$7777$$Z$ZZZZ$$7OO88$D88DD8DD88Z?.
   7I+$. .?????????++++++=======~~~~~~~~~~:8777$778DDIDDDNDD8DDOD8O7=  .    :Z?.
  .???II8??+??????++++=======~~~~~~~~~:~:::O+DDO8O8DNZ7=,....  .                
  ++?+??????+++?++++=====~~~~~~:~:::::::::,.MI..                                
 .I~++??+?+++++++====~===~~~~::::::::::::,,...                                  
 .=?+++++++==+=+=+=~=~~~~~~::::::::::,,,,,,.                                    
 I++++++++=========~~~~~~:::::::::,::,,,,,,,                                    
 ++++++++========~~~~~~~:::::::,,,,,,,,,,,:::                                   
~======+======~~~~~~:~:::::,::~~~::::,.. .  ~                                   
...:::~:::::::::,,.... . .. ...,,::::::::::: .                                  
+=~~::,:::::,,:::~===++++=+====~~~~~:::,~+~.                       .            
Z$7$$7I777I777III7III??+?IZZ$?,.  .                                             
. ...    ..   .                                                                 

Don't mess with CW if you want to keep it.  :wink:

Rath0s said:
Lord_T said:
Anyone else noticed more and more people in our clan is getting addicted to Minecraft?  :mrgreen:

Its horrible, am I the only one who does not play that ****?

I dont play it too,but yesterday Lord_T poisoned me with his middle earth video about meinkraft,and i bought it! :grin:

Rath0s said:
Lord_T said:
Anyone else noticed more and more people in our clan is getting addicted to Minecraft?  :mrgreen:

Its horrible, am I the only one who does not play that ****?
minecraftborg.jpg

ow google, you never disappoint me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom