The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
_HIV_ said:
WTF they made you a recruit ... you own much ass you should be at least 2nd to gavin rank!

btw do they treat you right? if they don't I will hate them even more!!!

HEhe, Chaos. Recruit is the rank everyone has on their trial period. As you probably know, I´ve never cared much for ranks anyway so its ok.

And yes, I´ve been treated well :lol:

Gurnisson said:
A viking in IG?! This seems capricious and arbitrary.

On the contrary, Gurn. Its not unheard of for norse warriors to travel south and serve as mercenaries in southron lands.

Such fighting prowess is valued highly in lands where the native men wear silk and perfume.

Mordgrim said:
Gurnisson said:

On the contrary, Gurn. Its not unheard of for norse warriors to travel south and serve as mercenaries in southron lands.

Such fighting prowess is valued highly in lands where the native men wear silk and perfume.

Yeah, you found Istiniar alright. You lost your map underway and couldn't locate Reveran? :wink:

Gurnisson said:
Mordgrim said:
Gurnisson said:

Yeah, you found Istiniar alright. You lost your map underway and couldn't locate Reveran? :wink:

It's too small, so he couldn't see it on the map! :wink:

Stepping down. Check the Einherjar & Shieldings forum for a private detailing.

Fair winds all!  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom