The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan (Recruitment Opened)

We're about to add a new Clan Day. Which day fits you the most?

• Monday

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for accepting me in. And as you probably noticed already i don't visit this forum very often but anyways cant wait to start bashing in the faces of our enemies  :twisted: oh and BTW how do i set Signatures?

Turska said:
Thanks for accepting me in. And as you probably noticed already i don't visit this forum very often but anyways cant wait to start bashing in the faces of our enemies  :twisted: oh and BTW how do i set Signatures?

Click on "Profile" in the top pf the forum screen.
Then on the left in the "Modify Profile" you see "Forum Profile", click it.
Scroll down to "Signature".
There you can paste anything you'd like. This in the the "Code" underneath you could copy and paste in to your signature for example.

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,82029.0.html][IMG]http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad109/ElricDeMelnibone/Shieldlings3.png[/IMG][/url]

Yarr looks like I get the beta!
Hopefully see some of our people in heat of battle.

Good to hear! Some of our members in the Einherjer clan has received the very same news! Tis cause for celebration!
Folthrik bids all of you Cyber-meed, or as we call it in Sweden, Mjöd! ( At least I hope she does..)

Remember to visit the TeamSpeak server as well, 10x easier to coordinate and such using it as opposed to typing.

The ip is either:
ts62.gameservers.com:8813

or

62.67.42.172:8813

axemaster said:
Yarr looks like I get the beta!
Hopefully see some of our people in heat of battle.
First I was like:
:shock:
Then I was like:
:evil:
After that:
:???:
Finally:
:cry:

Why wont I get it!!!

Anyways,I think I should start a sister Clan for Perkele aswell.Maeby someday...

I have question:
How should people of Shieldings show the clan in their name, I mean is it like TheShieldings_Fyrd or Einherjar_Fyrd?

Ah nevermind didn't read the regent post :mad:

And as you can see I don't use my forum name in the game.

axemaster said:
I have question:
How should people of Shieldings show the clan in their name, I mean is it like TheShieldings_Fyrd or Einherjar_Fyrd?

EinherjarFin_Fyrd is what I personally would prefer. We don't want to many "_"..
So you have to state your clan with the "Einherjar" then your country "Swe" followed by a "_" then your name "Blodshammar"

Ok so I did it right at the first try.

Folthirk, if we use our "in-game name" at that Member List would you be nice and change my name there to "Fyrd"?.
I don't like pretty much my forumname, did it long time ago.

Okay, so I labeled axemaster's in-game name as Fyrd. I will keep your forum name up there so people will know who is who on the forum and in the beta. Niflheim has been added to the clan member list as well. Welcome to the clan, Niflheim. :smile:

Saw you pop into TeamSpeak Fyrd.  :wink:

Remmeber don't be afraid to say hi when you log in, it can be hard to notice people showing up sometimes if one is ingame.

Úlfheðinn said:
Saw you pop into TeamSpeak Fyrd.  :wink:

Remmeber don't be afraid to say hi when you log in, it can be hard to notice people showing up sometimes if one is ingame.

Yes was just testing that didn't mess up anything.  :grin:

Cheers Folthirk. I didn't realize that I am the only who has the beta.

Scyrius said:
I just got in beta!!!

I will be playing under the name scyrius
Congo rats! :smile:

Congo_line.gif

I'm happy for you, I hope I can join up with you in beta soon.

1. Canada!
2. 14
3. Yeah. 
4. Dudro

I'd like to add I'm of Icelandic descent.  Just to legitimize myself.

Cheers Scyrius hoping to see you in game soon!

Between do you favor some game mods like DM, TDM, battle or something else?

I already love most the battle, because there people use at least some kind of tactics aggains the foe.

i just got it today and i worked eight hours in RL so far ive only played DM but i do love it lol what is your in game name?

Edit: cool i read the first page so hopefully i can get mine to work again after quitting i got a c++ error and now it wont open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom