The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan (Recruitment Opened)

We're about to add a new Clan Day. Which day fits you the most?

• Monday

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folthrik said:
Hmm, you're right. I'll make that change, I completely overlooked that the starting rank was Bonde! For that, sir, you get mead and a meal.
food.original.jpg

Now thats delicious! Thanks :grin:

1. Which country are you from?
Brazil, little far from home!

2. How old are you?
17, 18 soon

3. Do you have the Beta? (applies only until the official expansion has been released, you do not need the Beta to join.)
no :/

4. What's your online name? (Applies to those who have answered YES to the previous question.)

Nice work Folthrik.
And all the new members are hailed. The Einhärjar Clan bid you welcome.

Blood will be shed, and shields will be splintered.
But let them come... let them come...

Kai te pojat tiiätte että olisitte voinut liittyä perus Einhärjariinkin,tää on pääasiassa ei-eurooppalaisa varten?Ja onhan tuo suomiklaanikin :wink: Mutta liittykää mihin tahdotte!

Nevermind that,just chatting with ma bois :lol:

Temuzu said:
Kai te pojat tiiätte että olisitte voinut liittyä perus Einhärjariinkin,tää on pääasiassa ei-eurooppalaisa varten?Ja onhan tuo suomiklaanikin :wink: Mutta liittykää mihin tahdotte!

:shock:

How dare you?! Invade the Shieldings forum like this?! :razz:
You're our allys!

Temuzu said:

[FI]Ymmärtääkseni Einhärjarissa on yksi pääsyvaatimus olla kotoisin varsinaisesta scandinaviasta, joka tietääkseni käsittää ainakin Norjan, Ruotsin ja Tanskan(?), mutta ei omien vajaiden tietojeni perusteella Suomea. Muistaakseni myös pelkällä englannilla ei pärjää. (Korjaa jos olen vääräs :wink:)[FI]

Sorry just answering to Temuzu :lol:

Guys... There will be order in here. English is the only language in this thread, I'm afraid. It's the first time, so it's ok.
But try to remember to keep it in English, in here.

Not everyone understands Finnish and I guess that was what you wanted. But secrecy can be used by PM.

Hello, lads!

I am 18 years old metalartesan, or a blacksmith, student if some one would like to use that word. I am from Finland and dont have the beta, yet. Hope that I can join and that it dont mind that I have taken already the banner of Shieldlings to my profile.

Good work Folthrik, 7 members and 4 signature contestants already, nice work. If you want I can make a rune serpent such as the one in my signature for your clan as well, which you can use for whatever purposes you like, just send me a PM concerning what the runes shall say.

Once again, nice work!

BlodsHammar said:
You're our allys!  - Ally is a common unisex given name. It is a variant of Allie.

Allies - In general, allies are people, groups, or nations that have joined together in an association for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose.

Clearly, I drink too much. But that doesn't mean I have a problem, just that I'm a true Swedish Viking! In flesh and mind!

AND! Spelling things correctly is neither grim nor necro!
        Speling tings corectly is nither grimm nor nerco <-- In reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom