The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. Personally I always try and finish after I've allegedly made a girl come. But sometimes I just have to go ahead and finish first cause that **** can be hard.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Seff said:
It's a matter of friction, nothing else. Take the right breaks and angle your **** right, and you can last for hours. Sometimes you just need a quickie, of course.
Angle your **** right?
Yeah, it's as Seff said, it's all friction. If the female is lubricated fairly well then it may not take too much adjusting of your/her bodies to find an angle that provides the least resistance for the penis. If it's too wet and smooth then it may feel well enough, but it won't bring you to orgasm.

It's a decent way to prolong yourself without something silly like thinking about baseball. Who wants to think about baseball while having sex?

I get what you're saying in the sense of different positions. When she's on top I can go forever but it's not that comfortable; she prefers missionary with her legs wrapped around my back. I need to take breaks really frequently that way, any tips?

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I get what you're saying in the sense of different positions. When she's on top I can go forever but it's not that comfortable; she prefers missionary with her legs wrapped around my back. I need to take breaks really frequently that way, any tips?
Don't put too much pressure upon yourself. If you've got to come, you've got to come.
Then wait for the second round, you'll last longer. Or just get down on her.

We have a 1:1 thing when it comes to coming, so I only try to finish after she does or during. :razz:

I have the suspicion her wrapping legs around me puts more pressure on my penis which makes it feel better, so maybe in the future I'll have her spread them.

I've also found interrupting concentrating on something else like kissing her neck helps me last longer.

Also, I've never quite understood kegels. Is it, like, lifting weights with your **** or something?

The most sensitive part of your **** is the bottom of the tip, right where the frenulum connects to the head. If you thrust from a lower angle, you'll rub the inside of her vagina with the upper part of your head instead of the super sensitive part, and that'll make you last longer. The position doesn't matter, though some positions lend themselves better to maintaining this angle than others. An added benefit is that this angle rubs her g-spot (which is on the front wall of her vagina, 1-3 inches in) rather well, leading to orgasms on her part.

Headmaster said:
preach.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom