The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madoc is on the right track. She's told me before she wants to do certain things, but her inhibitions get in the way.

I didn't mention this before that her first boyfriend would nag her for sex and she would give in just to shut him up. That's the reason why she didn't think twice about having sex with me without feeling like it; she viewed it as a kind of sacrifice. Things have gotten a lot better since then, but I still feel that we have a long way to go.

I think seeing a professional might help in that process.

When you are having sex, how much foreplay do you do?

The thing she does with pulling away before an orgasm can come from too much tension. How about you try to massage her for an hour or so before sex? Go through her whole body, especially the toes, feet, ties and neck.

Take your time and release all the tension in her body. Light candles and incense (the good stuff, Nag Champa). Make the whole night into a spiritual experience. Let your focus be on relaxing her, not on penetration or orgasms.

There are also videos on how you can give girls amazing orgasms with your hands. Although the tongue feels better, these hand techniques for giving orgasms are much more effective. I recommend learning some of this as well.

MadocComadrin said:
Weaver said:
It's difficult to overstate how bad and potentially damaging that advice is.
It is certainly Urg's problem not hers, because he is the one dissatisfied with her low sex drive.
That said, when you have different sexual preferences with your gf it is certainly a fair game to try and entice her into doing things the way you like. But taking her to a therapist and make her feel there's something wrong with her, that's very selfish and even evil in my opinion.
Nonsense, it sounds more than just a difference in sexual preferences and low sex drive of one couple. It sounds like she has some sort of hang up(s) about sex in general. Likewise, he wouldn't be making her feel like there's something wrong with her--at least not in the fashion of a stigma or a disease; rather, it might lead to some insight into her own sexuality and may bring up possible issues that she has to deal with herself.

Oh god, I read that in Excalibur's voice and now I feel sleazy. ;_;

Urgrevling said:
Madoc is on the right track. She's told me before she wants to do certain things, but her inhibitions get in the way.

I didn't mention this before that her first boyfriend would nag her for sex and she would give in just to shut him up. That's the reason why she didn't think twice about having sex with me without feeling like it; she viewed it as a kind of sacrifice. Things have gotten a lot better since then, but I still feel that we have a long way to go.

I think seeing a professional might help in that process.
Well, nag her about her sexuality some more and soon she'll learn to fake orgasms just to make you shut up.
And take her to a shrink too so she has no doubts that you think something's wrong with her.
Sounds like a recipe for a great relationship.

Right, I'm nagging her. Why do you think I come here to complain about it? I suppose I should just let that particular problem stew until none of us are happy.
She is coming back today, by the way. It'll be good to see her again although I reckon she will want some time alone as well.

On the plus side, relationships in which the partners help each other's issues to create a healthier relationship tend to be generally stronger in the long-term than those which didn't.

Weaver said:
Well, nag her about her sexuality some more and soon she'll learn to fake orgasms just to make you shut up.
And take her to a shrink too so she has no doubts that you think something's wrong with her.
Sounds like a recipe for a great relationship.
You're missing it.

There's a way to talk about sex and sexuality with your partner that isn't threatening or demeaning - that is obviously what Urgrevling is doing, and trying to do better. Kudos to him.

Angelsachsen said:
Three days of lewd sex acts and now I feel terrible.
aww, don't. I dreamt of you! only remember that I kissed your neck though. not quite the right thread but I'm too lazy to look for the other more appropriate one. ^^

oh, maybe a bit more on topic, I concluded that so far I like my boyfriend's penis the most out of the ones I have met. not weirdly-shaped and just the right size and girth. höhö.

My libido has hit zero. Too much stress does no good. Worrying about surviving makes other instincts kick in.

Shame, it's been quite a while since I've had any kind of fun.

Paula said:
Angelsachsen said:
aww, don't. I dreamt of you! only remember that I kissed your neck though. not quite the right thread but I'm too lazy to look for the other more appropriate one. ^^

oh, maybe a bit more on topic, I concluded that so far I like my boyfriend's penis the most out of the ones I have met. not weirdly-shaped and just the right size and girth. höhö.

Eh, what? I thought you went on 2 dates with a guy (and possibly another guy?) and now he's your boyfriend?

Paula said:
Angelsachsen said:
aww, don't.
Ahh, I should have made it clearer. I meant physically. I'm still sore all over, my mouth has this icky taste, and I'm quite clumsy and yawning constantly from lack of sleep, but I don't regret anything.  :grin:

Paula said:
I dreamt of you! only remember that I kissed your neck though. not quite the right thread but I'm too lazy to look for the other more appropriate one. ^^
That feeds my ego profoundly.

PoisonCourtesan said:
My libido has hit zero. Too much stress does no good. Worrying about surviving makes other instincts kick in.

Shame, it's been quite a while since I've had any kind of fun.
It sucks when you can't suck.

Oh god that was terrible.  :oops:

Hang in there, things will get better.

Angelsachsen said:
Ahh, I should have made it clearer. I meant physically. I'm still sore all over, my mouth has this icky taste, and I'm quite clumsy and yawning constantly from lack of sleep, but I don't regret anything.  :grin:
Mouthwash and gum, then fill a big plastic bottle with hot water, wrap it inside a soft towel and hug it as close to your pelvis as you can while you sleep. Always worked for me. Use plastic instead of glass so you don't accidentally break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom