The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Slayers stop spawning shortly after the Evil faction awakens :sad: Even after talking to the True Apothecary, they won't appear on the map.

Also it would seem you were indeed correct about reinstalling native, Fire Of The God's drops correctly now.

Keltknight said:
I think I found a rather troublesome bug.

With the Prophecy background choice, upon becoming an anti-hero, after talking to the fates, I ended up in a menu, and could not leave, or even exit the game without forcing it.

Squashed this bug. Will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime, to get around it, go to the retirement page, all the way into the presentation, then "unretire", and you'll be on the map again. :smile:

FlyingSpaghetti said:
I've found a bug about Hades : if you are a troubadour, every time you defeat him he come back with his full army. And if you defeat him you earn his robe, but can't get access to

the bloodfountain quest about him

the only way to make it stop and gain access is to give him the bone lyre of Persephone

Squished this bug too. Simply forgot to assign a final variable if you refuse to trade the Lyre. :smile: Will be fixed in the next version.

Digital Donut said:
Slayers stop spawning shortly after the Evil faction awakens :sad: Even after talking to the True Apothecary, they won't appear on the map.

This could be because when the Necropolis surfaces, Old Zendar gets disabled, and this is used as the spawn reference point. Pretty easy to fix, if so.

EDIT: Hmmm, again, I think you might have a corrupted install. Because i can start a new character, and cheat up to level 30, when the Necropolis appears, and they still spawn.

This is the entire code having to do with spawning Manhunters and Slayers:

Code:
#SOLIDANDSHADE
  (5.7, 0, 0.0, [(store_num_parties_created,reg(3),"pt_manhunters"),
                 (lt,reg(3),num_max_zendar_manhunters),
                 (store_num_parties_of_template, reg(2), "pt_manhunters"), (lt,reg(2),3)],
                       [
                        (store_character_level, ":level", "trp_player"),
                        (try_begin),
                        (lt, ":level", 20),
                        (set_spawn_radius,1),(spawn_around_party,"p_zendar","pt_manhunters"),
                        (try_end),]),

(5.7, 0, 0.0, [(store_num_parties_created,reg(3),"pt_slayers"),
                 (store_num_parties_of_template, reg(2), "pt_slayers"), (lt,reg(2),3)],
                       [
                        (try_begin),
                        (ge, ":level", 20),
                        (set_spawn_radius,1),(spawn_around_party,"p_zendar","pt_slayers"),
                        (try_end),]),

I suggest doing what I do: Install Mount & Blade 1.011 to your desktop. I'm not joking. It bypasses all problems due to "windows virtual store" duplicate files, as the desktop is not allowed to be virtualized, as well. Nifty.

N0ught said:
Digital Donut said:

This could be because when the Necropolis surfaces, Old Zendar gets disabled, and this is used as the spawn reference point. Pretty easy to fix, if so.

EDIT: Hmmm, again, I think you might have a corrupted install. Because i can start a new character, and cheat up to level 30, when the Necropolis appears, and they still spawn.

This is the entire code having to do with spawning Manhunters and Slayers:

Code:
#SOLIDANDSHADE
  (5.7, 0, 0.0, [(store_num_parties_created,reg(3),"pt_manhunters"),
                 (store_num_parties_of_template, reg(2), "pt_manhunters"), (lt,reg(2),3)],
                       [
                        (try_begin),
                        (lt, ":level", 20),
                        (set_spawn_radius,1),(spawn_around_party,"p_zendar","pt_manhunters"),
                        (try_end),]),

(5.7, 0, 0.0, [(store_num_parties_created,reg(3),"pt_slayers"),
                 (store_num_parties_of_template, reg(2), "pt_slayers"), (lt,reg(2),3)],
                       [
                        (try_begin),
                        (ge, ":level", 20),
                        (set_spawn_radius,1),(spawn_around_party,"p_zendar","pt_slayers"),
                        (try_end),]),

I suggest doing what I do: Install Mount & Blade 1.011 to your desktop. I'm not joking. It bypasses all problems due to "windows virtual store" duplicate files, as the desktop is not allowed to be virtualized, as well. Nifty.

Cheating works for me also, but not if I climb to 30 legitimately. The outlaw Necrolords bloodlust hunt the Slayers down and Always wind up defeating all of their parties, could this have something to do with it?

I've discovered two issues with Ghostwood weapons.

- Ghostwood Prodd: does not have a loading or firing animation.

- Ghostwood Sling: does not have any drawing or firing animation.

- Additional details: The player movement works fine, it's the weapons that do not have the animations. When reloading the Prodd, the player character moves as if reloading a normal crossbow, but the crossbow itself does not move. The same is true with the Sling, the player makes movements, but the weapon itself does not move.

I returned to the True Apothecary with radoghir garlic, (after, of course, completing all necessary steps beforehand) and when I answered his question with a "Yes I have the plague of the Sun", clicking did not advance the dialogue. The game itself did not freeze: I can watch my sexy self shift on his feet for hours, but I can't escape the dialogue without shutting down the game entirely. I think it's a trigger issue.

Not sure if it's a bug, but when the evil faction appear, evil faction lords seems to be friend with NPC necrolords but not the player, which cause two issues :

- first, sometime Evil lords engage battles allied with Necrolords, preventing player to help them
- secondly, necrolord launch suicide attack against player : a acolyte army of 20 troops attacked my army of 115 troops  :???:

FlyingSpaghetti said:
Not sure if it's a bug, but when the evil faction appear, evil faction lords seems to be friend with NPC necrolords but not the player, which cause two issues :

- first, sometime Evil lords engage battles allied with Necrolords, preventing player to help them
- secondly, necrolord launch suicide attack against player : a acolyte army of 20 troops attacked my army of 115 troops  :???:

They're supposed to be their forces, since it will be Evil vs Calradia in a few days, but yeah, it's annoying, when you join them, they still chase you.

Can't promote acolytes with dialogues but I have human corpse (should be enough to acolyte->necromancer promotion), need to pledge to bloodfountain?

Also sometimes I manage to headshot patchwork despite the lack of head.

Can't even use elixir on my Oak and Ash (didn't recruit Thorn because hates other companions), but I had no problem with the other character. I need to pledge to bloodfountain? I read somewhere it require level 5 necromancy but I am just a non magic nord lord now (challenging faction since they get butchered even when they aren't a war because they are near Old Zendar).

Issue - Nightmare Cube duplicates itself.

Additional notes: I managed to get inside the museum and obtained the NC, and while walking around the map, a notice kept appearing saying "Got 1 Nightmare Cube". Of course, each time this message appeared, the NC was cloned.

Oh, I guess owning the NC really is a nightmare, huh?
That's actually a bit of a relief, it won't delay the next update's progress!  :mrgreen:
Speaking of which, should I hold off on getting invested in this version, or is the next update going to take a while? I'm fine with either, I just don't want to be super invested in a save, only to have the latest and greatest pop up out of nowhere.

Well, there are tons of error notices when meeting the fates ( I'll try getting pictures of those) and then, when pressing tab, I became stuck in the camp screen, and no option that would trasport me to the world map worked ( including gathering from woodlore)

thelight9 said:
Well, there are tons of error notices when meeting the fates ( I'll try getting pictures of those) and then, when pressing tab, I became stuck in the camp screen, and no option that would trasport me to the world map worked ( including gathering from woodlore)

If this happens, you can retire, and then unretire. This has been reported, and will be fixed in the upcoming fix version.

ReyPicaro said:
Oh, I guess owning the NC really is a nightmare, huh?
That's actually a bit of a relief, it won't delay the next update's progress!  :mrgreen:
Speaking of which, should I hold off on getting invested in this version, or is the next update going to take a while? I'm fine with either, I just don't want to be super invested in a save, only to have the latest and greatest pop up out of nowhere.

Well, it might be a little longer than I expected for the fix release. I want to add some content for the Robin Hood storyline, and I only have the most basic outline so far. I've got plenty of inspiration though. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom