The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

yes, but on normal and higher damages they still get killed before killing anyone n0ught.
(and it is out of the question that I start playing with 1/2 or 1/4 damages)
They're too vulnerable even with the best shield. At least give them some middle tier armour 28-40. Fire of the gods is highly inaccurate and the mount you gave them is too slow. Sure, its armour is thick and it has so many health points, but what's the point if they're too slow and their owner died from other attackers?

Though mounts are made for though guys, light weight cavalry needs fast horses, otherwise it gives weird, unintended results on the battlefield. Besides, lightweight cavalry is useless without horse, meaning they get slaughtered even more easily in sieges. 

Sure, fire of the gods is powerful, but it hardly hits anyone, so what's the point? I remember when I got to anti hero in the previous version, I got rid of fire of the gods so useless it was, I had more chances hitting my own troops than enemy troops... and that's when I'm lucky not to hit a tree, the grass or the stonewall in a siege! If it's on purpose though, I won't wait for a fix, I'll do it myself :razz:

My brother's been having a issue which, while gambling with the ghoul in Chalbek dungeon, the game locks up at some point after hitting "keep going" button. The game doesn't start to respond at any point, and he's forced to close it. This is creating a sizable issue for him, as he's an Antihero Troubadour. That may be what's causing the issue, anyway.

kabogh said:
yes, but on normal and higher damages they still get killed before killing anyone n0ught.
(and it is out of the question that I start playing with 1/2 or 1/4 damages)
They're too vulnerable even with the best shield. At least give them some middle tier armour 28-40. Fire of the gods is highly inaccurate and the mount you gave them is too slow. Sure, its armour is thick and it has so many health points, but what's the point if they're too slow and their owner died from other attackers?

Though mounts are made for though guys, light weight cavalry needs fast horses, otherwise it gives weird, unintended results on the battlefield. Besides, lightweight cavalry is useless without horse, meaning they get slaughtered even more easily in sieges. 

Sure, fire of the gods is powerful, but it hardly hits anyone, so what's the point? I remember when I got to anti hero in the previous version, I got rid of fire of the gods so useless it was, I had more chances hitting my own troops than enemy troops... and that's when I'm lucky not to hit a tree, the grass or the stonewall in a siege! If it's on purpose though, I won't wait for a fix, I'll do it myself :razz:

I like the congruity with the Harpy myth though - horned helmet and naked woman from the neck down. What I will likely do is give them armor that looks the same as the default female body.

You remind me that I need to test in higher-damage modes. I'm glad to see that this is the only complaint I have had directly in reference to higher damage modes, however. Shows its pretty well-balanced so far. :grin:

EDIT: Also, Fire of the Gods is vastly more useful at melee-range - this only makes sense when you keep in mind it is lightning. Game characters can use it more accurately, however.

tatrow said:
My brother's been having a issue which, while gambling with the ghoul in Chalbek dungeon, the game locks up at some point after hitting "keep going" button. The game doesn't start to respond at any point, and he's forced to close it. This is creating a sizable issue for him, as he's an Antihero Troubadour. That may be what's causing the issue, anyway.

I will certainly look into that.

I get the feeling based on the fact that Vampires do not seem to be able to drop any of their gear, werewolves should not be able to do the same. This is not the case, as werewolf claws are dropping as weapons and shields for me.

Evil faction troop training quest is very exploitable. Filth does not belong in any troop tree, so if a lord ask to train x amount of Filth, they give Filth as fresh recruits.

I have been running into a bunch of game freezes when playing cards with Mephistopheles. Usually happens when I run through a lot of cards in one game. The other oddity, though this might be complete coincidence, most of them seem to freeze up on the White Joker card.

Becoming a Ghost causes face reset and losing some abilities. Vanilla bug though, but seems to mess with removing birthday bonuses from ghosties. My seer needs plastic surgery now and no more exstispicy with maggots in the menu. Even my Behemoth Lich turned into usual Behemoth like never been nailed :party:

Script error popped up while the Evil faction was taking a swadian castle (Kelredan):

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1677: Invalid Map Icon ID: 181; LINE NO: 32:
At script: give_ center_to_lord.

I just convinced Harlaus to fight evil and no one else when the conversation was over, I was at the pre-battle page in which one chooses to send troops or fight with them. I had the option to "leave" but twas still a startling event.

Probably more of a glitch, but when you become infected with Lycanthropy via battle, the party that infected you takes all of the armor pieces that the said disease gives you. I tested it a good 30 times, happened each time I got infected .

EDIT: Nevermind, it had nothing to do with S&S, it was a Vanilla issue, easy fix.

I just convinced Harlaus to fight evil and no one else when the conversation was over, I was at the pre-battle page in which one chooses to send troops or fight with them. I had the option to "leave" but twas still a startling event.

I may have fixed this. Will test.

Digital Donut said:
Script error popped up while the Evil faction was taking a swadian castle (Kelredan):

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1677: Invalid Map Icon ID: 181; LINE NO: 32:

I see these errors sometimes. I really don't know what's causing them, except they usually show up late in the game. Could have something to do with banners. I'll keep looking into it.

Thanks guys! :mrgreen:

Unless this is intentional... Big problem with the sapper charges: After using one in a siege, and it backfires on you and your party, no matter how much time passes, you are permanently backfired upon whenever you enter a scene or battle :sad:

Digital Donut said:
Unless this is intentional... Big problem with the sapper charges: After using one in a siege, and it backfires on you and your party, no matter how much time passes, you are permanently backfired upon whenever you enter a scene or battle :sad:

Good call. Forgot to reset the variable after it does the damage once. Will be fixed in the next version. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom