The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agovic said:
DiplexHeated said:
Yes, I would like to play with pesos instead of franc.

Imperials... :smile: Something that was used by the Russian nobility, vastly stronger than the rubble, used mainly for generals, and the Tsar used them for diplomatic things, as 1000 Imperials were worth about 1.000.000 € in present-day.... Not all the nobility had them, Alexandr I Pavlovich-Romanov introduced them in and made only coins from pure gold, numerically brining them to 1.000.000, meaning around 1.000.000.000€ = 39.1384635 billion Russian rubles  they weren't instituted ever again, and they were used ( each coin was worth 1 imperial ) until 1876, when the government melted them in order to use them for other things, due that a new war was incoming. ( Basically they only wanted to make the gold the Imperials were made of a backing for the Russian ruble, which made it quite stronger for some time... :smile: )

Thank you for this useful and wanted information.

Omega: First row. A quick google search  :grin:
Nassau_Infanterie1815_BundeTafel2.jpg

danielcross19981 said:
Will there be artillery, as in NW?

Look up in the upper right corner of your screen. You see the "Search" button? Type in "Artillery" or "Canoons" and hit "Search".

After some looking, you will see this:

Docm30 said:
Jacob123 said:
Hey, sorry if you have explained this already but what is the situation with Arty? Will I be able to fire the cannon and take out lots of people like I do in MM or is it a unit I have to hire?
I'll let it slide because the search apparently isn't working, but I have answered this before.

Probably the only way I include artillery is if someone releases some code as an OSP or volunteers to make it for the mod. Making AI controlled artillery is no mean feat, and having it be entirely player controlled doesn't make sense in singleplayer.

This looks amazing, especially glad the 7th Hussars are in it.
Are female characters an option, and will there be different models or uniforms for them? And will officers of the 7th have a different uniform to the enlisted men? Not too sure on this but to my knowledge they had gold lace instead of white or silver and white jodhpur style breeches.

I'm fairly sure the Confederation of the Rhine would be a country itself, as including all of it's member states can't end well. Specifically, when they declare war on eachother, take over eachother's land, then get stomped on by a country that using Warband's AI mechanic, just wants more land. Aswell, shoving ~30 villages in to a small space won't end well.

I'll go dig some up, will edit this post when I find them.

EDIT: Aha! Found it!

Docm30 said:
I was testing some new swords ingame and thought I'd take a screenshot as I was riding through town showing off my new Scimitar.

generalincity.jpg

Yes, it's supposed to be worn backwards.

By me, the nicest Rhineland officer uniforms of the Napoleonic Wars go to the Westphalian army :smile:

Sauerweid5b.jpg

Sauerweid6b.jpg

Sauerweid7b.jpg

Sauerweid1b.jpg

Sauerweid2b.jpg

Sauerweid14b.jpg

:smile: :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom