The Music Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I have added in the best game soundrack ever, MechWarrior 2, into the best Warband mod ever, Brytenwalda.  Music for a bleak, war-torn future works well for a bleak, war-torn past, IMHO.  :mrgreen:

Don't laugh I recommend Transformers OST,  composed by Steve Jablonsky, you'll notice influence of Hans Zimmer (his mentor). It's a really good OST.

Palestine said:
Don't laugh I recommend Transformers OST,  composed by Steve Jablonsky, you'll notice influence of Hans Zimmer (his mentor). It's a really good OST.

Sometimes you find good OST where you'd never expected to find them.  :smile:

aurgelmir said:
What is OST an abbreviation of? In Swedish it means Cheese but I'm guessing that's not it ^^

Considering that he mentions "Transformers OST" I assume it's an abbreviation of "original soundtrack"?

Nordous said:
A_Dane said:
aurgelmir said:
What is OST an abbreviation of? In Swedish it means Cheese but I'm guessing that's not it ^^

Considering that he mentions "Transformers OST" I assume it's an abbreviation of "original soundtrack"?

Absolutely.

Cheese  :mrgreen:

Hehe, nice to know it wasn't wrong :p

but yeah, it's cheese to me to, being danish and all xD

Would have been pretty sweet if there was such a thing as Transformers Cheese though right? Like an innocent Gouda that tranforms into a dairy tank, or into an equally deadly Roquefort  :shock:

I just bought that book. It's not that expensive. And Cornwell deserves the money he makes from it. This isn't some bull**** like "Twilight" that had my ex infatuated and isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Cornwell does good ****.

I also recommend The Warlord Chronicles, a very Brytenwalda take on Arthurian legend.

Thats to testing for my english "friend" because its german and when he can understand it he will buy it i think so as i did....

I've been looking for that for about four years now. Not much success; certainly not for the period. Closest I've come is the group "Mediaeval Baebes". I'd recommend them to you though they're not of-period.

Anglo-Saxon Folk is not as popular as Celtic or Gaelic Folk, or really any other folk music in a global sense. I guess the Angles, Jutes, Frisians and Saxons aren't as glamorous as the Norsemen/Vikings, so nobody does folk-metal either. Generally, if you can't find authentic folk you can find folk-metal, but no joy there either.

Back
Top Bottom