The Mount & Blade Family

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximilian? He's the boy who at some point in his life developed an obsession for something. In his case it's the aztecs! His room is decorated with aztec replicas and posters, he screams and slams the door when anyone calls him anything but Huatacoplepl, and he has dirty pics of Chiconahui, Chantico, Atlacamani, Atlacoya and all the other gorgeous godesses hidden behind his poster of Huehuecoyotl Park, his favorite music band.

Cleaning Agent said:
Maximilian? He's the boy who at some point in his life developed an obsession for something. In his case it's the aztecs! His room is decorated with aztec replicas and posters, he screams and slams the door when anyone calls him anything but Huatacoplepl, and he has dirty pics of Chiconahui, Chantico, Atlacamani, Atlacoya and all the other gorgeous godesses hidden behind his poster of Huehuecoyotl Park, his favorite music band.

Hm. That'll do!

Bah...

Chiconahui =  Godess of fertility
Chantico = Godess of fire, treasure and volcanoes
Atlacamani = Godess of ocean storms
Atlacoya = Godess of drought

Huehuecoyotl = God of music.

Huatacoplepl = Made up.

****. I'm always late to the good topics.

I'd probably be like the creepy arrogant teenage boy who spends all his time on the internetz looking up pr0n to share with the family and wanking.

MrCrotch said:
I'm the guy with the hat.

What hat?

G36E said:
That's Moss's job.

Well Moss is gone, and I had more hats to begin with so :razz:

gamerwiz09 said:

I'd probably be like the creepy arrogant teenage boy who spends all his time on the internetz looking up pr0n to share with the family and wanking.

Oh for cripes sake, you need an avatar. Seriously, that horse guy pisses me off to no end.

Here, take this crappy one I made for you:

Nash said:
gamerwiz09 said:

Oh for cripes sake, you need an avatar. Seriously, that horse guy pisses me off to no end.

Here, take this crappy one I made for you:

What the **** is that?

Back
Top Bottom