The Mount & Blade Family

Users who are viewing this thread

DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN *click* *click* DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN *click* *click* DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN, DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN *click* *click*.

Can you guess the theme?

Uh, nowhere really I think. Guess I'm just not all that much part of the forums.

Even after 3 and half or so years I still don't really know anyone here, and vice versa, and I only post now and then. Was pretty much exactly the same at another forum...when I abandoned that place last year, after a bit more than 6 years, I think I still wasn't really part of the 'family' there and only barely knew a couple of people.

Morbo said:
Uh, nowhere really I think. Guess I'm just not all that much part of the forums.

Even after 3 and half or so years I still don't really know anyone here, and vice versa, and I only post now and then. Was pretty much exactly the same at another forum...when I abandoned that place last year, after a bit more than 6 years, I think I still wasn't really part of the 'family' there and only barely knew a couple of people.
Aww you can be the guy who sits at the corner all alone if you like.

Buxton said:
DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN *click* *click* DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN *click* *click* DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN, DUN-NAH-NAH-DUN *click* *click*.

Can you guess the theme?

Addams family.

I was going to say token black guy, then I remembered Raz (well, and that I'm ridiculously mixed).

I suppose I'm the cousin who has too many hats? I think I'm the guy that comes to mind when one thinks "Hmm.. all my friends are busy. All my substitute friends are busy. *looks to the reserve list* I know, I'll call Nash! He's never out doing stuff!".

Lost-Lamb said:
Don't be silly Arch, he's clearly the kind that's there just to be the first to die in case of a disaster.
No, I'm here to make the forums accessible to the streets yo, with my wicked hood vocabulary.

Back
Top Bottom