The Battle for Tihr RP Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm just at the end of the siege of Yalen. So i'm somewhere in half now. (The part where Therian names himself true windrider)
I'll be reading slower now, because school started again (and the holidays were really time-stealing)

Don't worry, reg.  :grin: i'm just waiting for you to bring Aomerj and Ansar back to learn the right path.  :razz:

Ehh, for the attack, i suppose that tomorrow or the day after would be fine. I am, however, unsure that a long-term alliance could exist between the swadians and the Rhodoks. Allot of bad blood between the two peoples, i can assure you, because, essentially, the Rhodoks are a successful serf rebellion in the knight-dominated society of the Swadians. 

Edit: now, i'm off to play video games, and i'll post later today.

Possible, but I don't think the Khergits would be welcome in this peaceful world. ^^
And I doupt, the Vaegirs. I interpretated as:
"Let's fight together, wipe out the other factions and then finish our own war later."

umm. D: then the Khergits and the Vaegirs would unite. And Calradia would turn into a bigger fur-ball.

lets just leave the wars to pushing out the nords for now. After Thir's outcome, it will be time for all of the factions to sit back for a while to lick their wounds. Long enough for Rhodok-Swadian relations to sour again.

yep. All's good, Isolla ad Therian will dream, but like this, nothing will come of it.
or will it?  :shock: That, Lord Tim, as another mystery of the RP which you must unravel in you're reading.  :twisted:

Frankly friends, reading that whole thing would be a labor of love, and I mean love, not like.
:razz:
Anyways, my guy knows nothing of what's gone on really because of his isolation, so it just helps me not meta-game.

Lord Tim said:
Your evilness, is making me curious.  :lol:
RalliX said:
Frankly friends, reading that whole thing would be a labor of love, and I mean love, not like.
:razz:
Anyways, my guy knows nothing of what's gone on really because of his isolation, so it just helps me not meta-game.
The irony here is just killing me.  :lol:

I am literally doubled up with laughter now.  :grin:

Edit: I got it! I know what i shall write!
The story that will be told
is a promise to behold,
about the evils a Swadian knight.

:roll: yes, i sux at being a poet. of course, this is just off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom