Need More Info The BANDITS almost completely disappeared in the center of the map and their concentration in the lands of the Mongols

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I enjoy the game a lot and I would love to make my entire army of criminals, but there is a problem when I reach the year 1102. All the criminals disappear from the map and you crowd together in the lands of the Mongols, where you can hardly find anyone in the middle of the map, while there you find groups that may reach 50 people, while in the middle of the map there are many. It's their hideout and no one wanders around I have a video explaining it, but I don't know how to send it

Last edited:
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

yeah i saw bandit groups roaming but fewer in number than previous versions, and in areas with high number of Lords patrolling around, roaming bandits was virtually zero. In my game some areas are swarming with bandits - no lords with a hideout. Other areas are banditless.

I suspect the Devs have adjusted the Bandit density, plus roaming bandits don't live long with Baron's on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom