In Progress Clan members and colleagues positioned at the top of the list cannot be selected as quartermaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v.1.2.8.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Clan members and colleagues positioned at the top of the list cannot be selected as quartermaster. If I have much more members, then it will be same with the scouter, doctor and engineer too. I am playing with as many clan member as I can. Current total number of the clan member and companion is over 40. They are siblings, wives, and their sons, daughters and wives of the sons. When I reach 40 clan member and companion, the members who are located in top position of the list is blocked by interface, so I cannot select them. I think there should be a scroll bar for stopping this problem.
How to Reproduce: Have 40 over clan member, and try to select quartermaster who is listed in the top position of the list.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, not that I can remember.
Scene Name (if related): party management screen.
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: rtx 4070 ti
GPU Driver Version: 536.99
CPU: ryzen7 5800x
RAM: ddr4 32g
Motherboard: asus b550a
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): both
1F3336E72E74BE88612FF49BE12FA4EB99EE950C

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom