The almighty /b/ thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

welkyn

Veteran
Wikipedia got owned for about 12 seconds.  Still, I got a screen when I was told someone had edited it.  Might still be up there now:

wikipedialol.jpg

Heh, check down the bottom -.- Trust 4chan to cock it up.

While we're on the subject - does anyone know of any good wikis that aren't ED, Uncyclopedia etc?

Not everyone from ED is from 4chan, you know.

4chan is rubbish anyway, too many clueless newbies.

Don't you know? The new trendy word for "noob" has become "newfag", so I expect you to formulate your sentences correctly. :neutral:

ShadeSlayer said:
I like the bit about wikipedia being an mmorpg.

I wish i could play, but the subscription is too expensive for me.  :sad:

It's free now. But you have to agree to being butt****ed if one or more of the admins disagree with you on ANYTHING AT ALL.

Uncylopedia is better than dramtica in my opinion, especially since the humour is more fine, more British...

I find them both to be quite refreshing, although ED is banned at school.  Category:  Games.

lol wut XD

Bah. Everyone should just switch to using Conservapedia. They have more interesting articles:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Special:Statistics

These people definitely know what they're interested in.

Morgoth2005 said:
Uncylopedia is better than dramtica in my opinion, especially since the humour is more fine, more British...
Some articles are great (like the one about the Battle of Gettysburg), but others are just idiotic, they just throw random stuff and think its funny.

I love conservapatias view on Denmark:
  Society
Denmark has a ludicrously lax legal system, where criminals are barely punished, but instead they are educated and cared for by what is meant to be a penal system. Fortunately, or as a consequence, Denmark has one of the lowest serious crime rates and reoffending rates in the world.

People
Denmark emerged as the nation with the highest level of happiness in an academic study. Adrian White, from the UK's University of Leicester, used the responses of 80,000 people worldwide to map out subjective well being.

Denmark also has the second tallest population in the world, behind the Netherlands.

Seff said:
   Society
Denmark has a ludicrously lax legal system, where criminals are barely punished, but instead they are educated and cared for by what is meant to be a penal system. Fortunately, or as a consequence, Denmark has one of the lowest serious crime rates and reoffending rates in the world.
I wonder if they even thought of the possibility of a link between your "lax legal system" and the reoffending rates. :???:

According to that Conservapedia, the goddamned Kaczyński's are practically the God's of Poland.

When in fact, more than half my country is queued up in a very long line, waiting to stick our collective feet up their mildly-retarded arses.

Not to mention they still seem to believe that Jarosław is still our PM, when in fact we kicked his sorry arse out of the Sejm three months ago.

Fools.

Raz said:
Seff said:
  Society
I wonder if they even thought of the possibility of a link between your "lax legal system" and the reoffending rates. :???:

Noooo, that'd mean the liberals scored a point! Big no-no for conservatives.

http://www.marksinfinitesolutions.com/tutorials/
http://www.marksinfinitesolutions.com/guestbook/default.asp?archive=13 -Another vid middle of page.

:cool:

Watch the quick-tip about carpet cleaning  :lol: .

And everyone here criticizing and talking about 4chan...

GTFO my /b/ 

srsly

And damnit keep those 4chonz memes out of here, including lol wut etc, also cocks.

I'm tired of having people say 'kan eye /b/ anonymoose 2?'

1195697507636.jpg

Nabutso... Nobody said 'kan eye /b/ anonymoose 2?' here, and nobody says that on /b/ anyway (at least, not while I was a /b/tard) - if they did, they'd get butt raped by a horde of fat, angry, sweaty teens.

Which means someone probably will try saying it some time in the future.  You know, because they're gay and attracted to fat angry sweaty teens.

And no, I'll never stop posting teh memes!  NEVAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom