TestMod 0.960c - Released (23-JUN-2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

No, I'm not going to back out all of the other changes I made. If you want, download the module system and you can easily change #1 yourself, and #2 and #3 you can see how to do when I release another version with the module source.

I'll be HardCode's first attempts at modding weren't very impressive either, but everyone has to start somewhere. If you never try, you'll never make it, for sure.
So give what HardCode suggests a try. :smile:

Yeah. The stuff that I'm modding is dead easy to do. You just have to follow what's already there. I'm mainly just changing values already present.

Would it be possible to have the names of towns, villages, castles and training areas removed from the map?

Hah, This mod is the same as my own small modification, except that I increased the armor ratings in the module.ini and that my Nords and Rhodoks expansions have other names and maybe slightly different equips. I still mistook this mod for my own when I started playing. The only reason I am downloading this is because I couln't get around the freaking heroes *****ing to each other about their way of killing things. Awesome!

Scary though, our mods have the same interruption due to damage value.  :shock:

Thanks!
Servitor

Great minds think alike :smile: Just as an update, I've been busy lately and have had no time for M&B, but I want to still get a few more tweaks done and upload another version.

Just want to say, "Thank you" Hardcode. I would have simply stopped playing .960 and gone back to BoW in .903 were it not for your little mod. You fixed pretty much everything I didn't like in .960. The only difference you and I have is that you have an aversion to reinforced gauntlets, where I actually enjoy the hunting about for any upgrade I can find, most especially the armor upgrades. Thanks to your mod, I played things right up till it was all rather redundant (level 25+ uber heroes, etc.).

Servitor said:
Hah, This mod is the same as my own small modification, except that I increased the armor ratings in the module.ini and that my Nords and Rhodoks expansions have other names and maybe slightly different equips. I still mistook this mod for my own when I started playing. The only reason I am downloading this is because I couln't get around the freaking heroes *****ing to each other about their way of killing things. Awesome!

Scary though, our mods have the same interruption due to damage value.  :shock:

Thanks!
Servitor

look in module_scripts.py, change line 75
      (assign, "$disable_npc_complaints", 0),
to
      (assign, "$disable_npc_complaints", 1),

Back
Top Bottom