Taleworlds Detailed Major Mods (Last Updated 12-11-09 )

Users who are viewing this thread

RobertCole said:
I'm sorry, but some of the links for the downloads don't seem to work.. Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems with them? I keep getting the site not found error...
Probably mbrepositoryp. Try it through the Thread.

RobertCole said:
I'm sorry, but some of the links for the downloads don't seem to work.. Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems with them? I keep getting the site not found error...
I have same problem.It's that for us or this is from site ?

The site itself is down, but last I read elsewhere in the forum the owner was getting it back up.

Edit: Sites up now.

Way to consolidate! Think you can help me with some loans i need to pay?  :lol:

I have officially tried all of the major english mods... yet i still thirst for that one mod. Who will make it?

the ONLY criterium for picking a mod is:

VILLAGE ELDER in the menu

and no STUPID QUESTS

because we all want to fight not bring a

DAMN letter to a DAMN lord

i where i forget the name in 2,5 min.

unfortunately i guess i have to live with some so-called "story" in M & B

makidonski said:
They are all for version 1.011, right? If not could someone please tell me which mods are for 1.011.
Thanks.
Yeah don't worry, There all for 1.011

I'm playing the ''WWII: China Battlefield'' mod and it worked good until something happened. So for example 10 minutes ago I could access the arms marketplace, but now I can't. And it's only this one marketplace, Arms. I can acces horse and goods and armor marketplace but not arms. Does anyone know answer for this one? And it's happening to me in Tihr and Sargoth at least.

Could anyone tell me please some navy mods?
Could anyone tell me please some mods where isn't any firearms?
Thanks.

makidonski said:
Could anyone tell me please some navy mods?
Could anyone tell me please some mods where isn't any firearms?
Thanks.
You can read the features. Dont be lazy :roll:

Back
Top Bottom