TALES OF HARDY ADVENTURERS [EG III]

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried this mod with barbarian on full difficulty everyone on highest and kiled 4 guys then last guy launched a javlin thing at me n Koed me lol. then i got taken as prisoner :sad: i think i shud use a horse guy its easier.

MGS said:
I tried this mod with barbarian on full difficulty everyone on highest and kiled 4 guys then last guy launched a javlin thing at me n Koed me lol. then i got taken as prisoner :sad: i think i shud use a horse guy its easier.

haha,  :grin:
taunt him, then he will stop throwing for a few seconds and you let him have it.

i failed on lvl 16.. me and Bunduk were teaching some ****ers not to mess with villagers, we were caught outside of the line and i died, i hope to get the three items though

Alexandros said:
i failed on lvl 16.. me and Bunduk were teaching some ****ers not to mess with villagers, we were caught outside of the line and i died, i hope to get the three items though
i went back to my holdings and took a small army, lucky bastard me i found them pretty fast, and became lvl 17 in the process.... but now all my troops are dead and i still have a debt of over 200000 to dead men  :shock:

Currently a Hunter with an army of 75+ rangers of reyvadin... my only problem, I promoted them to veteran before I started sieging castles... so I have to pay them sooo much it's not even funny. I just took 7 castles alone losing maybe 10 troops and I got one out of 7... stupid leige lord :sad:

In field battles I usually don't even shoot, its fun to just make a line of archers, and hold fire until the enemy gets close, then, BOOM, there goes the whole enemy army.

as a wandering barbarian, i died at lvl 12, to a fallen army i accidentally ran into, me and my men were ranging them, half of us were already dead without making contact, and i got a javelin to the face

Dagger said:
Currently a Hunter with an army of 75+ rangers of reyvadin... my only problem, I promoted them to veteran before I started sieging castles... so I have to pay them sooo much it's not even funny. I just took 7 castles alone losing maybe 10 troops and I got one out of 7... stupid leige lord :sad:

In field battles I usually don't even shoot, its fun to just make a line of archers, and hold fire until the enemy gets close, then, BOOM, there goes the whole enemy army.

Dont promote them to veterans rangers are fine i was running with 150 rangers and well its awesome Nords are masochist even if they dont stand a chance they atacke and die all and player get 0 woounded or killed...its funny becouse even if Khergits are secound arrow bow faction they dont even got half the fire power vaegirs have...

The Fallen Hunter was killed at level 11, having been caught by an Army of the Dead whilst delivering a letter for Lord Valashin. A javelin to the face killed him, thrown by a Perished One. His spirit left its broken body and seethed with anger as it watched its comrades fall. Letting loose a piercing roar, the spirit reanimated the body it had called home for so long. The Hunter donned his skull and stepped forth again, this time seeking revenge.

2 days of fighting, picking off the enemy one by one, and the Fallen found himself face to face with the Perished. He nocked an arrow and laughed as the Perished fell forward, his feet pinned to the ground. Knocking aside his adversary's weapons, he stepped onto its back and shot one final arrow into the base of its neck. The torrent of flame around them died down, and the Fallen was alone. But still his flame burned, for there was more to do.

He ripped off the Perished's skull and walked off, seeking a Charm of Fear and Regeneration.

Stats at Death

mountblade2009-07-0416-16-14-06.jpg

Inventory at Death

mountblade2009-07-0416-16-27-39.jpg

I currently am a bit stuck. Two Migrating Bear Clans have been killed, only to yield no Charm of Fear or Epic Trophy. I already have the Death Ward (thank god the Army of the Dead I ran into was already depleted to 16 Fallen and 1 Perished), but how impossible is it to get the Fear Charm or Epic Trophy? I'm playing on full difficulty and refuse to cheat except to locate Migrations, and since I already have a third of the required materials, I would rather not give up. However,  I do not want to waste my time by killing off 20 Bear Clans and not get a single Fear or Epic. Also, is there any other way to get Epics than to kill Migrations?

You have to make sure the leader for the bear clans doesnt die till they are both in the same battle I think.

this way has never failed for me, knock the leader (guys with swords usually) unconsious, almost win, then retreat and wait till the leader is consious, then win

Alexandros said:
this way has never failed for me, knock the leader (guys with swords usually) unconsious, almost win, then retreat and wait till the leader is consious, then win
That's pretty much exactly what I needed. Now time to get me some blunt stuff.  :grin:

EDIT: Got not one, but TWO Charms of Fear. Thank you!

EDIT2: And I am alive. Back from the dead. At last!

Okay i'm gonna be making a barbarian, Draco, I'll use entirly mercenary forces and have 0 leadership, so I can only have a small army. anyway BACKSTORY

journal entry, introduction

this state, this country is pathetic, petty nation states warring over worthless plots of land different cultures, languages religion! it makes me sick to think of the hundreds who have died for such pathetic ideals. I shall stop this cycle. I shall bring peace to the land. Even if I must leave a trail of chaos and destruction greater than any event in our history in its wake. Today I embark, on a journey on my own, to bring about this image, I shall crush the bandits and looters plaguing these lands

Day 1

arrived at Halmar after slaughtering 2 groups of looters, cowardly cretins who assault the weak and innocent... they shall have to be purged in my rise to power...

day 3

Those cowards! they attacked me from a distance with arrows and javalins, one hit me in the side and incapacitated me... I've been dragged around for a day and a half before they got too drunk to tell me from their own comrades... I will have my revenge...They even took my armour and throwing stakes!

Day 14

Today, I ride into an impossible battle, there are 20 of us, mighty fighters all against the might of a migratory bear clan, they caught us while we were camping and even as I write charge down the hill in their hundreds, this will be my last entry, May the gods save my soul for what I have done...

He died against impossible odds, his body lying on the field of the battle a rotting corpse in the mud.. ah well on to try  anew character :razz:

(sorry no screenies, i can't be bothered with photobucket when my nets acting up)

Ok so I just started taking screenshots at lvl 42  :oops:

So THE Siege of Keldrean castle look at all thos bolts stuck in me  :mrgreen::
mb2.jpg

The epic battle with an unknown Lord :
mb4.jpg

My inventory
mb3.jpg

My PArty 
mb1.jpg

My stats
mb5.jpg

1 DAY LATER

Seige of  Reindi Castle

The siege, battle and aftermath
mb6.jpg

mb7.jpg

mb8.jpg

mb10.jpg

mb12.jpg

Bear clan
mb19.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb25.jpg
I'm a vaegir lord who was a skilled hunter

I wil  continue to post

Hehe, I'm playing on difficulty 127% and right before that battle I lvled up and boom dead ;D.

EGIII mod is awesome, it's fun to play it :smile:. So yeah here is the screen.

Well, I decided to make a knight character a while ago, so no pics or accurate records (sorry guys), but I only got to level ten because I got a little cocky and told my men to hold when one last captured barbarian came storming up to us.  I remember actually saying to myself, "Meh, there's only one, I can take him" because I had taken out one or two before while on foot (my horse had been taken down).  I figured I'd be fine, as I had Virtue on my side, but I didn't time one of my blocks very well, and I took the barbarian's blade right in the face.  Then went a few four letter expletives :lol:

I just made an attempt at full difficulty with a Knight. I tried three times, and I never got past level 2 without being knocked out and having my gear stolen. The first time, I entered the game right next to 4 captured barbarians. Those stupid farmers slowed me down, and they caught up to me. I was slaughtered. The second attempt, I completed training with no huge trouble, then, on my way to Curaw, I ran into a group of Deserters, because I couldn't outrun them, again due to those useless farmers. There were only 12 enemies, so I thought nothing big of it. I'd kill them easy. Right before they attack, I mouse over them, out of curiosity. The group is composed entirely of Ranger of Reyvadin. Game over, gear stolen, I quit. This is impossible.

Back
Top Bottom