Resolved Still have in 1.4 bugged quest NPCs to stay in the player clan after Family Feud quest completion.

Users who are viewing this thread

I read in 1.4 patch changes:
Family Feud Quest
  • Fixed a bug that caused quest NPCs to stay in the player clan after quest completion.
but one npc already joined me in earlier version of game, cant make him leave party or clan.
He is always without weapons, very useless, especially while taking hideouts. I can smelt and refine weapons with him, but still want to delete him.

Does he only appear in your party?

Did you try to leave him in a settlement by using the "+" symbol next to the portraits from the citizens?

And why cant you kick him from the clan? Doesnt he show up in your clan menu?

Does he only appear in your party?

Did you try to leave him in a settlement by using the "+" symbol next to the portraits from the citizens?

And why cant you kick him from the clan? Doesnt he show up in your clan menu?
check screens, cant, because he isnt in clan

So i see him only in party , and in can smith things with him, but he doesnt groww more then 30 in smithing.
And the sad part i cant even give him any equip, so i get this poor guy hen taking hideouts, and he has only his shirt and no weapons, thats why i want to delete him.

Last edited:
Will update my fix today or tomorrow. I have a more indepth method to remove those NPCs now and i also check if the quest is active or not to avoid removing them.
It's a bit tricky as the game do not want to remove a NPc if there is only one reference left to him ... And when he is in your party you can't get the last reference ... Had to rethink a bit how it works ... Still hope Taleworlds fix it but if not, check updates of my mod.

Will update my fix today or tomorrow. I have a more indepth method to remove those NPCs now and i also check if the quest is active or not to avoid removing them.
It's a bit tricky as the game do not want to remove a NPc if there is only one reference left to him ... And when he is in your party you can't get the last reference ... Had to rethink a bit how it works ... Still hope Taleworlds fix it but if not, check updates of my mod.
okay, you are the only hope =)

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom