[SERVER] The Holy Kingdoms [WE ARE BACK]

Users who are viewing this thread

thanks, also I wish to get unbanned from the server, I was using the name -David-, (as the name that I use with my regiment).

Edited: Vibrante would like to know your ingame name

TheHolyKingdomsPW said:
You have been unbanned, we are sorry for this misunderstanding.

Don't worry, In fact, me and my mates enjoyed the time without problems.

PD: check mailbox!.

TheHolyKingdomsPW said:
Arterus said:
if you are sure of that show logs between 19:30 GMT +0 and 21:00 GMT +0 in a spoiler so we will see the truth unless you edit the ****

I don't have access to the server logs, we have a guy who does all the technical stuff.

The Server Owner doesn't have access to the logs... ._.

Volcano231 said:
TheHolyKingdomsPW said:
Arterus said:
if you are sure of that show logs between 19:30 GMT +0 and 21:00 GMT +0 in a spoiler so we will see the truth unless you edit the ****

I don't have access to the server logs, we have a guy who does all the technical stuff.

The Server Owner doesn't have access to the logs... ._.

Well, a couple days ago someone else was doing all the ftp stuff. I have now taken that over aswell to get straight access to the logs.

Miller Here some of  you might know me :3 And If someone is Abusing please Take Screen Shots and send us :3

Anyway this is actually a good server I spend all my time on duty helping pretty much everyone :3

Sir_James_Miller said:
Miller Here some of  you might know me :3 And If someone is Abusing please Take Screen Shots and send us :3

Anyway this is actually a good server I spend all my time on duty helping pretty much everyone :3
It's Miller!?!?? OMG, because your user name DEFINITELY misled me.

I take back what I said, this server suck alots because we spawn with approximately 400g and i'm always taxed so now i can't do anything with 80g.

Back
Top Bottom