Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make a screenshot of the first alert "You're under attack!" (or "we're" dunnoi what they chose in the english one) just so I know why I hate this game and can stop looking for the disc?
Thank you.

Cape? Check.
Rapier? Check.
Moustache? Check.
Hat of Bluffing +4? Check.
nwn2ss073110001145.jpg

Ambushed by mages as soon as I step out of the bar. Again.
nwn2ss073010235211.jpg
nwn2ss073010235445.jpg

Then I return to the tavern, only to find more people who want me dead for no apparent reason.
nwn2ss073010235949.jpg
nwn2ss073110000134.jpg

EDIT: I wonder why every image hosting site seems to break down when I'm using them.
EDIT2: Uploaded to Imageshack. If you can't see them now, **** off.

Tralfaz said:
Think its "we're" in-game.  Not sure what bothers you about it though, but Ill try to get one.
It's mainly the trumpet sound it plays that makes me break into cold sweat and shiver in fear. I tried to look for a youtube video, but couldn't find one. Luckily.

Wellenbrecher said:
Tralfaz said:
Think its "we're" in-game.  Not sure what bothers you about it though, but Ill try to get one.
It's mainly the trumpet sound it plays that makes me break into cold sweat and shiver in fear. I tried to look for a youtube video, but couldn't find one. Luckily.
The sound at :15?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFCsoqjRJUw

It's one of the best attack warnings in any game, in my opinion. It actually makes you go 'Oh ****!' rather than 'Bleh, another attack?'

Ah those were the days...
On another note, I don't remember the graphics ever being that good though in Empire Earth as they are in Tralfs screenie. Maybe my memory is blurred, but those in the video certainly look a lot different from the screenshot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom