[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to mr.playa
mr.playa said:
(print screenshot)
here is the error
Check if you have updated your M&B to Warband 1.153?
mr.playa said:
is there any guide to this game am stuck at the third gim
no tavern told me any thing ??
The third gem, as the Star Horn implies, will be achieved after you join and win the National Tournament. Still, you must finish the following quests as:
Destroy 10 troops of Dark Pilgrims--> Detroy 10 troops of Dark hunters--> Meet Garneeve --> Beat Hel -->A few hours after the battle with Hel, there will be a new log for the mainline which tell you to talk with tavernkeep for the information about the National Tournament. (Do not need to visit the countries where you got the first two gems. Just check in the other three countries.)  --> Talk with the tavernkeeper about "what are people talking about..." and he/she will speak about the National Tournament.

to thomasNL01
thomasNL01 said:
where can you find the fifth clue? It's the only one i don't know about.
and where can you use the mirror of truth, aside from Zendar(use it with a good reason I mean)
The fifth clue is hidden in a case in a street corner in Jerkela. With the five clues altogether as well the "Mirror of Truth", you may go to the castle near Dirhrim to achieve the scroll. (Read carefully the clues to solve the riddles.)

to splofot
splofot said:
Tell me, what did you find in Zendar with the mirror? I am anxious to know!
Yeah, do as manekemaan suggest. I would like to describe it like - a powerful too-handed weapon (special arm), not necessory but quite useful. Good luck! :wink:

another question(I'm on a roll)
How do you get to the lake from the map of the lostknight, the scene i mean. I am fairly sure i'm on the right spot, so what am i missing?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I've read through and not seen it. To be able to fight in the national tournament how much relation do I need with the nords and is it possible to use arena fight/tounaments in other towns to be accepted? (because i can't win 10 fights in a row in zendar)

Done

thomasNL01 said:
another question(I'm on a roll)
How do you get to the lake from the map of the lostknight, the scene i mean. I am fairly sure i'm on the right spot, so what am i missing?

See one or two pages above. I've got the same problem, but some very nice people cleared the issue for me  :grin:

And another question: where can I find or how do I get the damascene steel armour? I"m very curious about it

Okay, got the treasure of the lake, wich was a complete dissapointment, because I already had like 5 billion of those, but I have a new problem. What'ss up with the second clue? Does anyone have an idea?

@cristi, if you beat one avenger troup, and talk to arrasis, then you will get a quest to destroy avengers. If you destroy enough avengers you will get the army. Watch out though, they are about 200 high tier units. And the quest is bugged, because you will get some medals you already have, again and again.

It's the one you get from the
Horse Market
it says: only stones couldhumbug the guards, otherwish you can do nothing
seriously, what the hell's up with that

To thomasNL01
thomasNL01 said:
Okay, got the treasure of the lake, wich was a complete dissapointment, because I already had like 5 billion of those, but I have a new problem. What'ss up with the second clue? Does anyone have an idea?
The treasures in the dungeon will be refreshed every three days.

To manekemaan
manekemaan said:
edited the guide to include hunt for dark pilgrims.
Wow, what a nice guide! It is so kind of you, Manekemaan. Should you need help, please feel free to send a message. :smile:

thomasNL01 said:
There's a dungeon in the lake o_O
Haha, I see. - You just thought there's nothing but a chest under the lake.  :lol:
In deed, there are two ways under the lake, one towards the chest you just found, the other towards the entry of dungeon. :wink:

I also can't find any sense in the clues. I know it's Dhirim you'r supposed to go to. But I searched litterally everywhere, with all the clues, and still didn't find anything.

its not dhirim, its derchios castle. U need to have stones equiped and the mirror of truth.

Hey guys whats with this lake? I'm probably not there yet in my guide writing game but i never saw anything about that in my finished game?

edited the guide to include the hunt for dark hunters

will try to get the hunt for dark knights done today as wel. In the meantime, can anyone tell me about this lake dungeon?

ps: if anyone notices something that i didnt do etc in my guide, pls tell me.

edit: is ryibelet custom made in this mod? I was amazed when i went in there. WOW awesome village.

cristi77 said:
IcemI said:
i have some questions:

1) how can i join dark side?
2) where is the lost knight?

1) After completion of national tournament, hunt for 10 dark knights parties and defeat of nobor and find the mirror of truth on that island on the north, Fenrir, a dark knight lord, will appear and there you'll have to choose sides, with dark forces or against them. But.... it depends on your behavoiur until that point. If, on different dialogs, you always choose the right and honorable answer, the option to join dark forces it doesn't appear. If you prove to be "hunger for power".... become a dark knight lord. But beware, in that point, after you take zendar, dont't enter in town. There is a bug and you'll be stuck there
2) For the lost knight, just talk to Borcha. He will give you directions

Have fun  :grin:

thanks

ok... lulz, I need some help, where to go for the horn is telling me something about a dinner that they all saw or something??? Then there is a clue talking about some holy place, please help!!

What to do and achieve with the clues?
1st_Jaeger_Sch_Hische77 said:
ok... lulz, I need some help, where to go for the horn is telling me something about a dinner that they all saw or something??? Then there is a clue talking about some holy place, please help!!
Not the horn but the clue implies something in Derchios Castle, nearest to Dirhrim of Swadia. Then do as:
1) Equiped with the five clues, Mirror of Truth and some stones(bought in shop or loot from river pirates)
2) Enter the castle, check the walls through the mirror to find the hidden place above when you face to the skeleton and stand on the table.
3) Shoot your stones at the men of straw (right and then left). Repeat shooting (successfully-with straws drops) until you achieve the scroll.
4) Read the "Secret Scroll" (as books) to learn the special skill - "Cloudy Storm".
*It will take 72 hours for the study. Click key - ''Z'' to use the special skill while fighting.
*If you do not have all the clues or get the clues by a cheat, you will achieve "Sunflower Scroll" instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom