[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not marry to any of ladies in the empire :cry:Can I marry in this mod?because I appointed Rolf as minister so I lost my precious companion.
Where is Garniv?
I created my own kingdom after that I dispatched an emissary to durhua empire that I want to become vassal of  durhua empire and I got quest give oath to Garniv but I cant find him.
Can anybody help :?:

to mr.playa
mr.playa said:
whenever i kill someone this red text start appearing  i applied the patch put still no use. do i have to start a new game ?? or there is some sorta of fix
Could please copy some lines of the "red text" here? And tell me the situation?

to 1st_Jaeger_Sch_Hische77
1st_Jaeger_Sch_Hische77 said:
Can someone please help me? o.o I had gotten borcha the guy you get out of jail from rivacheg, and I took him into my party and went to talk to count asrassi ( Or something spelled like that ) Anyways, I started Reading what he was saying and I accidentally clicked two times and missed a part so I tabed out and went to restart the conversation, but now when I go to talk to him he says '' I am busy '' and Now on my quest journal the quest is still there and I can't do it because he just keeps saying that his is too busy... -.-
Again and again, I put the reminder here: Do NOT tab out or esc out or anything else to interrupt the cutscene or conversations. Otherwise, the new quest might not be able to triggered. Then you have to load an earlier save or start a new game at all.  :sad:

You can take a screenshot with F12 (which should also quicksave, don't know if you want that) or Ctrl+Insert I believe. The first one is Steam, the second one is from the game itself.

edit:Or you can go into the log (press "L" by default) after battle and take a screenshot of that, but it won't have any colour. That way the quicksave won't harm though. If you can't find the red text text in the log then look in the recent messages tab.

mr.playa said:
how can i copy it is there a file that record it in the game ??
Press "L". You will find all the reminding messages including the red lines saying like "Error....".

sarma said:
cristi77 said:
Remember the problem that i have to be stuck in Zendar after i conquer the town after joined dark forces? I found a possible solution to avoid that bug. It was simple actually, just don't go in Zendar and the game continues. So I will continue to play a little while with dark forces, to see how it feels.

And I have a question. Related to that secret treasure near the lake. I have the map from lost knight, I camped on the spot marked on the map, I walked around, but i couldn't find any intrance. What am I missing? I read on the forum, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I read something about a village scene, but it doesn't appear to me.

Yes, you're right. The map is reversed. But........ the same. Camp, on south-west now, go to camp menu-walk around, and no entrance. And I searched all over, in different spots on that area. A lot of trees, hills, but no lake. And the words "along the rocks" on the map....
Surrely I am missing something, probably easy, but I can't figure out    :sad:

look southwest from lake. map is reversed. like in a mirror.

cristi77 said:
Yes, you're right. The map is reversed. But........ the same. Camp, on south-west now, go to camp menu-walk around, and no entrance. And I searched all over, in different spots on that area. A lot of trees, hills, but no lake. And the words "along the rocks" on the map....
Surrely I am missing something, probably easy, but I can't figure out    :sad:
No need to "camp". Just find the entry on the big map. Enter the lake scene. Walk into the water along the stones on the bottom. Then you will reach the dungeon gate. :wink:

got a few questions.

How to get the map from the lostknight, because I can't find him any more.
Also, how do you get the second clue, and the fifth gem?

also, you should ask for a board.

Fan Made English Patch Release:

Here everyone http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3767

This is my english redone translation texts for this module that I've done.

It's open source, so feel free to add your changes and release your own updated version.

thomasNL01 said:
got a few questions.

How to get the map from the lostknight, because I can't find him any more.
Also, how do you get the second clue, and the fifth gem?

aparantly there is no fifth gem yet.

The second clue is by beating a certain score at the horse market south of tulga.

Very nice of you grtegol10!

Well, I'm testing it right now, there are a few things that have troubled me, such as shrinking and speeding of the beginning story text. Which sucks, I believe it shrinks the text automatically if it is of a certain length... but since this is open source perhaps someone else wants to take a look at what exactly is causing that.

thomasNL01 said:

I think oolonglgx has asked for one by now, he told me he'd do it. You need fifteen pages for a board so he just had to wait for that. Let's see how fast the mods make their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom