[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cristi77 said:
foxcola55 said:
I'm pretty lost currently, I'm at getting a boat and I've read back in this thread on what to do, and it still doesn't work after I beat the raiders, and dont capture them they dont lead me to their hideout so I can't get a boat. Nor does a "blue name" appear or anything deserting the battle.

What do I do, I'm hopelessly lost.

I think you must finished to defeat 10 parties of dark knights, then talk to guild master in Wercheg. Take the job from him, and attack a partie of sea raiders, let some escape, and they will lead you to the landing zone.
I don't remember exactly, but it's possible you should win the national tournament too to get the job

I wound't be having a problem if I didn't do all that stuff... I've been attacking Sea raiders, and nonething is happening after I let them go as I've said. Thanks for support though...

Hi !
First I'd like to say that this mod is awesome , keep up the good work with the other chapters  :grin:

But I've got a problem , where is the "Ewu river" mentionned in the first clue ?

i was stuck in go to open sea quest and i'm not only one. this is probably some bug. i was start new game and finish chapter 1 finaly. this is the best option for anyone who have a same problem . (this is probably a only option)!!
:???:

To anyone who got a problem about "put out to sea"
sarma said:
to manekeman
after tour. says go to open sea. than, i lost star horn and quest was changed in go searchin according star horn
After you win the National Tournament, and also destroy some Dark Knight troops, you will meet Garneev, and then the star horn will be broken to protect you. Thus, you should get a quest log updated as "Go to Wercherg or Tihr... to put out to sea" . Until now, you would be able to get the "Mirror of Truth ", in a process as below:
Go to Wercheg or Tihr --> Talk to the mayor (on a street) --> He suggests to get boats from pirates --> Beat a gang of pirates (sea raiders) and let a few escape alive (do Not accept surrender, just choose "kill all" if pop up; hold the fire and frighten them to flee and dissappear out of the edge of scene) --> Follow the group deserters (with blue marked title) until a pirate hide out shows up --> Clear the hide out and obtain your boats --> Put out to sea --> Beat Nabaer --> Land on the island and explore out the "Mirror" of Truth

sarma said:
i was stuck in go to open sea quest and i'm not only one. this is probably some bug. i was start new game and finish chapter 1 finaly. this is the best option for anyone who have a same problem . (this is probably a only option)!!
:???:
First, please check carefully whether the every steps as I told you have done correctly. 
Then, please check if there's some other quests for the mainline has not been done yet.
Well, if all you have done properly and you still cannot get through, please try loading an earlier save or just start a new game.

to manekemaan, thomasNL01
manekemaan said:
thomasNL01 said:
How to get the fifth gem?
no idea can't find it myself sorry
According to the story, you should be able to have four gems in total by end of Chapter I. (please see details in my earlier reply to manekemaan in page 11.)

to uhanich
uhanich said:
When I try to learn a new skill at one of the companion, he said that it would take 72 hours, but actually counter counts the DAYS.
Are you sure? We've never met such a thing...  Indeed, it is the game timer to count 72 HOURS. 

to Moi
Moi said:
But I've got a problem , where is the "Ewu river" mentionned in the first clue ?
Ewu River is the one nearest, west to Zendar.

foxcola55 said:
escape alive (do not kill all or accept surrender)
That, that must be thing I'm missing I've accepted surrenders. Thanks for info, I shall go and try this!
Oops!... Good luck, friend! :eek:

To all
Edit: Please cautiously do an instant move (by "Ctrl+mouse click"), so that the quests could be triggered with no wrong by a short period as designed.

foxcola55 said:
cristi77 said:
foxcola55 said:
I'm pretty lost currently, I'm at getting a boat and I've read back in this thread on what to do, and it still doesn't work after I beat the raiders, and dont capture them they dont lead me to their hideout so I can't get a boat. Nor does a "blue name" appear or anything deserting the battle.

What do I do, I'm hopelessly lost.

I think you must finished to defeat 10 parties of dark knights, then talk to guild master in Wercheg. Take the job from him, and attack a partie of sea raiders, let some escape, and they will lead you to the landing zone.
I don't remember exactly, but it's possible you should win the national tournament too to get the job

I wound't be having a problem if I didn't do all that stuff... I've been attacking Sea raiders, and nonething is happening after I let them go as I've said. Thanks for support though...

i was go to Tihr before i finish the quest "destroy 10 dark knights". 3 parties left me to comlete this. go with star horn to Tihr and speak with guild master about by a boat.

hi every one

first of all i wanna thank u for bringing this mod to warband

i used to play it before and i have to day i enjoy much better in warband

now what i want to ask about is
that whenever i kill someone this red text start appearing  i applied the patch put still no use

do i have to start a new game ?? or there is some sorta of fix

thanks alot

Can someone please help me? o.o I had gotten borcha the guy you get out of jail from rivacheg, and I took him into my party and went to talk to count asrassi ( Or something spelled like that ) Anyways, I started Reading what he was saying and I accidentally clicked two times and missed a part so I tabed out and went to restart the conversation, but now when I go to talk to him he says '' I am busy '' and Now on my quest journal the quest is still there and I can't do it because he just keeps saying that his is too busy... -.-

Remember the problem that i have to be stuck in Zendar after i conquer the town after joined dark forces? I found a possible solution to avoid that bug. It was simple actually, just don't go in Zendar and the game continues. So I will continue to play a little while with dark forces, to see how it feels.

And I have a question. Related to that secret treasure near the lake. I have the map from lost knight, I camped on the spot marked on the map, I walked around, but i couldn't find any intrance. What am I missing? I read on the forum, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I read something about a village scene, but it doesn't appear to me.

cristi77 said:
Remember the problem that i have to be stuck in Zendar after i conquer the town after joined dark forces? I found a possible solution to avoid that bug. It was simple actually, just don't go in Zendar and the game continues. So I will continue to play a little while with dark forces, to see how it feels.

And I have a question. Related to that secret treasure near the lake. I have the map from lost knight, I camped on the spot marked on the map, I walked around, but i couldn't find any intrance. What am I missing? I read on the forum, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I read something about a village scene, but it doesn't appear to me.

look southwest from lake. map is reversed. like in a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom