Revolt in the Lowlands(SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Edwards said:
but i am asking who it is taking up all this time, is it DumbMan or DumbMan + someone else because 2 people can in fact work on a project at the same time in face working alone then showing your mate the work slows the process compared to working together
Dumbman wwhen he is coiding I can not. and sometimes I am waiting for a map, or items.
But do not worry Romae Bellum will not die. Romae bellum is still first priority.

mapshow1_zps7650ce5c.png

The Campaign map,
Credits to:GoldEagleMNE for making the map.txt,Swyter for maaking the map able to be edited.
and to me for placing the rivers and editing the map.

Legio II Adiutrix was a legion created by Vespasian in 70. They were first stationed in German Inferior, where the Batavian Rebels were at the start. They fought Batavian Rebels near Xanten. That same winter they were stationed in Batavian capital Nijmegen. After that they went to Britain with a general called  Quintus Petillius Cerialis.

Legio II Adiutrix banner:
ekwCsmO.jpg

Legio II Adiutrix shield:
rgPhJB7.png

Picture of Nijmegen if any use of it:
3Lt9k0c.jpg

Legio XXI Rapax was a legion created by Augustus in 31BC. The legion was sent to fight the Batavian Rebels in 70. This and few other legion's who were fighting the Batavian Rebels, were commanded by Quintus Petillius Cerialis. It fought in Trier and Xanten.

Legio XXI Rapax banner:
WdTH0z7.jpg

Legio XXI Rapax shield:
PuwkWno.jpg

Legio XIII Gemina was a legion created by Julius Caeser in 57BC. It was one of the most used unit's in Gaul. The legion got sent to Pannonia, and Vespasian took it over. And it was on the victor side of the 2nd battle of Cremona. This legion was sent to Rhineland afterwards, where it was lead by Petillius Cerialis against the Batavian Rebels.

Legio XIII Gemina banner:
1iXrmJf.jpg

The full legion name is Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis. Legio XI Claudia was a legion created by Julius Caeser (Date not specified). The legion was lead by Vespasian in 70, and was one of the victors of battle of Cremona. The legion then fought with general Petillius Cerialis against the Batavian Rebels, later on they were sent to the old camp of XXI Rapax, which is Vindonissa.

Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis banner:
q84aImC.jpg

Legio XI Claudia Pia Fidelis shield:
zFUDIZc.jpg

Found an cool map picture, that could be useful:
8VHiY8k.jpg

Hey Dion its CenturionTaz from Moddb,
here is some of the info that you wanted
You could use him for the frissi faction although not much on him:  wait never mind hes already taken
for gallia belgica it could be Concilia and same you could just make an educated guess even though he lived earlier he still seems like a decent candidate: En.wikipedia.org
En.wikipedia.org i think gannascus could be a good one although no information you could read the article and infer what you want about him but i wouold suggest he be brave, wealthy and very spiritual.
they suffered heavy casualties and have been stationed for 66 years at rhine at point of war which could affect their  training or how they act and their leader or general was Fuscus: En.wikipedia.org
ask me if you want me to research, test or discover any thing else for you and remember i am always glad to do anything that could help! and does il_scipio have a moddb account?

CenturionTaz said:
Hey Dion its CenturionTaz from Moddb,
here is some of the info that you wanted
You could use him for the frissi faction although not much on him:  wait never mind hes already taken
for gallia belgica it could be Concilia and same you could just make an educated guess even though he lived earlier he still seems like a decent candidate: En.wikipedia.org
En.wikipedia.org i think gannascus could be a good one although no information you could read the article and infer what you want about him but i wouold suggest he be brave, wealthy and very spiritual.
they suffered heavy casualties and have been stationed for 66 years at rhine at point of war which could affect their  training or how they act and their leader or general was Fuscus: En.wikipedia.org
ask me if you want me to research, test or discover any thing else for you and remember i am always glad to do anything that could help! and does il_scipio have a moddb account?

I sent you a pm.

Centurion your avatar seems familiar... your not vympel in disguise are you?  :lol:
Does anyone know if hes atill online these days?
And good luck with the mod Dion :wink: This seems interesting.

usnavy30 said:
Centurion your avatar seems familiar... your not vympel in disguise are you?  :lol:
Does anyone know if hes atill online these days?
And good luck with the mod Dion :wink: This seems interesting.

i doubt its vym :razz: that avatar isnt very uncommon seeing as people enjoy portraits and statues for their avatars.  That is just simply a centurion :grin:  Oh yes and how da flip are you already a knight O.O xD  Full INV 2 is the prime suspect! i know he is guilty i just know it!  And dion, this sub mod is looking good so far, keep up the good work!

I honestly don't know how I'm a knight already haha I'm just online alot ever watchful of the mod topic i keep..

Also omg nice sig for the IV FF :3  now if i knew how to put two sigs in my space.

Back
Top Bottom